Leaving my RV in the USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ginette1952

Hi to all of you.  We are thinking of going down to Florida in November for one month only and returning in January or February for another month or so.  My question is :  Can we leave our RV in storage when we come back in November?  This way, it would save on gas, we wouldn't have to winterize it and most importantly would be easier to travel without it during the winter months.  We are planning on storing it either at a Camping World or any RV lots.  If you have any suggestions on where we can store it, we would greatly appreciate it.  But the main issue is "CAN" we leave it there for a month or two and bring it back up with us when we return in the spring.  Thanks.

I googled RV storage florida and got 1,410,000 results. Im thinking there is a slim chance you could probably maybe find a place to store your RV for a few months.  ;D

Thank you very much for the replies.  I realized there were many places to leave my RV, but the key words are "Safe, secure".  By getting references it reassures me.

If you have a particular campground in mind, call them. The one I stay at there is a storage area for RV's. Many people from Ontario leave their RV's in the storage area.  I stay at Sanlan RV Resort in Lakeland FL.

Back
Top Bottom