Sping has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoyM

Yessss!!! Time to bring the rv out of hibernation.  8) Plugged it into the tv and checked the running lights, turn signals and brake lights they all work which is a bit of a surprise. Installed the battery and plugged into shore power to charge it up. Checked the tires. Going to flush the water system, renew the plate then have the furnace checked for a problem with the igniter. On the road with it on the 27th, we can't wait.

This past Monday I charged up the battery, put out the slide, and opened all the windows to get a nice breeze through there. It was 70* on Monday - it's been a little cooler since but we're getting there. Only 22 days til our first outing!  :)

Yep.  I could tell by the starling crap on the siding below the attic vent.  Gotta do something about that.  But, I flushed the fresh water system, checked the fridge, range, furnace and HW heater in the Era.  Have the batteries charging now (although, they were not very low).  Checked the tire pressures.  Will be taking a short (200 mi) trip this weekend, though won't be camping.  Even had my annual physical this week and the DW goes next week.  We'll be ready for the real thing by the end of April.

Back
Top Bottom