Rv park murder and "suicide"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DiGiacomo

:(

Just a couple of miles from me........I think they spent the winter here??

http://www.koaa.com/story/28815450/shooting-at-rv-park-impacts-canon-police-force

Some people should not live in close quarters.. Others.. It does not mater how big the house..... Still others love each other and would not even THINK of such a thing.  Thankfully most couples are in this last group.

Sad situation, and I hope the officers involved are okay.  Taking live fire and ending another person's life is never easy, even when given no other choice.  It sounds like this situation involved a mental/terminal illness and probably would have occurred anywhere (RV or not).

John From Detroit said:
Some people should not live in close quarters.. Others.. It does not mater how big the house..... Still others love each other and would not even THINK of such a thing.  Thankfully most couples are in this last group.
Agree John.  Very sad and unfortunately can happen anywhere.

As A police dispatcher we had to deal with a couple murders, several attempted..One suicide by cop/attempted murder.. That one has a humorous content but I can not (under federal law) Tell you the content of the radio transmission.  And a Doctor assisted Suicide (Yes, I have actually talked to Dr. Kevorkian... HE called me,, Twice,, I put him through to Oakland County Sheriff).

Death is always messy,, Murder doubly so.  Thankfully I never had to knock on doors (Dispatchers do not do that). But I have had to send troopers to do it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom