The Western US trip, Just the Facts Maam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well to finish off this chapter of "Just the Facts", we headed back to the house to take care of some paperwork for the state.  Then we decided to head back to Red Bay, Alabama to have some service work done on the rig in the waning days of our warranty period.  That is where we sit right now, waiting for some paint work to be done. 

All in all we loved the Western US trip, and really enjoyed the slower, longer stays at each stop along the way.  Next spring we are going to head to the New England states to do a similar tour on the East coast.  I am planning to blog it, and hopefully you will come along for the journey!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your trip with us.  I have enjoyed your posts and also faithfully read your wife's blog.  Looking forward to your trip to New England next year.

Margi

Marty, be sure to let us know if you plan to come through Wyoming again. Looks like we'll be spending several months there each Summer.

Marty, thanks for all the pertinent information you provided for each of your campground stays. You provided the facts and pictures that are needed to make good decisions for future trips. I'll keep your thread earmarked for my future trip out West.

Glad I could provide some useful information John.  My goal is to provide good usable info that might not otherwise be as easy to find on line. Thanks for your input!

Wow.

Thank so much for all the words and pics and your attention to detail, especially concerning handicapped facilities.

Marty, we are very green newbies.  Is it to late to join your 2016 YNP group.  It would be our first trip. 

pgray52246 said:
Marty, we are very green newbies.  Is it to late to join your 2016 YNP group.  It would be our first trip. 

I don't think so, send Kim (Skyking) a message here on this thread and he can give you specifics:  http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,84928.msg772683.html#new

Back
Top Bottom