Georgie Boy Owners Club Defunct?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mhbell

Georgie Boy Owners Club Defunct?

Is The Georgie Boy Owners Club Located at www.georgieboyclub.com/ Defunct?

I have tried several times to join but my email is returned because the address [email protected] is full and has not been answered for over a year now. Perhaps one of the Admins or Moderators will see this and shed some light on what is going on. If the club is Defunct, Then maybe someone else will resurrect it. I know there are a lot of Georgie Boy Owners out there.
Mel
:-[

Who knows?
I tried registering 3 years ago and have not gotten a reply yet.

I'm not trolling, but ... if you ever make contact and they need a new home, have them talk to me. We have options for public and private forums.

mhbell I'm curious.  Did your 97 Pursuit come with a propane detector or only a gauge like mine?

That club is a private enterprise, not associated with the old GB Manufacturing, or their new owners at Coachman/Forest River. Doesn't seem to be much activity there, nor apparently any active management. Maybe some of you guys would want to start up a new club here?

If anyone should start up a Georgie Boy Club here would sure love to be included...newbies here, in the process of updating the inside and huge job of putting on a new roof on our 1989 Georgie Boy.

We're interested too! For the record, we have a 2000 GB 31' Maverick Class C we purchased in Jan 2014. No slides. Equipped with a set of PowerPlus auto leveling electric scissor jacks. About 26k miles and just over 100 genset hours. Absolutely love it.

Some of the mods we've made include:
--partitioning/shelving in the hall closet.
--replaced original Voyager B/W backup camera with a Rear View Camera Systems RVS-770613 from Costco (best deal).
--added a Prodigy P2 brake controller and electric brakes to our Aluma ATV trailer.
--added a Shurflo 4008 pump to pump water from 7 gallon water jugs to refill the fresh water tank. (no way to "pour" water in, only a city connection).
--marked 5 gallon increments on fresh water tank.
--replaced two old 12v AGM house batteries with 4 GC-2's from Sam's.
--added lift assist cylinders to help raise bed for access to storage.
--purchased a Rand McNally GPS unit.
--replaced all 1156 inside bulbs with LEDs.
--purchased  an Awning ProTech awning cover set.
--added an RV Innovations awning clamp.
--purchased a Carefree Sunblocker shade for our awning.

Some things we plan/want to do include:
--new tires in the coming spring.
--EEZRV Products TPMS system with 8 sensors (6 for RV and 2 for the ATV trailer).
--have front end realigned with more (+5 degree?) caster.
--replace carpet in living room/linoleum in kitchen/bath areas with a laminate flooring.
--add slide out storage under the jackknife sofa.
--replace shocks with upgraded units, probably Bilsteins.
--replace 115volt TV's/DVD player with 12v units.
--add a Fridge-Fix unit to our Norcold fridge

There is a GB club on Yahoo as I recall, but I stopped following it when I traded the GB. I still occasionally get a message from there.

Ernie

Gary RV Roamer said:
Maybe some of you guys would want to start up a new club here?
Dumb question: Beyond what this site already offers, what would a specific GB Club site have to offer? 

Maybe I should ask others who posted.  What would you get from a GeorgieBoy specific group or site beyond what is available from this site?  To me, most problems are generic in nature so wouldn't that limit exposure to postings? ::)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom