When is a truck-based home a real home-away-from-home?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian

Hello dear friends and Framily, been such a long time since I've been around here and I really miss touching base with all my good friends around this place. Hope all been going well and someone's been keeping the campfire ring well-stocked and ready to go whenever it's time to have a good chat around the fire.

My wife just shared this on my Facebook page and I was simply blown away by the ingenuity, engineering expertise and just plain awesomeness of this "mobile home". Although as you'll see from the video, it's way more than your average mobile. Without a doubt it is a unique expression of the couple's lifestyle and dreams.

Here is the site, read the story and watch the video and I think you'll agree with me, this is one truck that I wouldn't mind having.
http://www.livingbiginatinyhouse.com/transforming-castle-truck/

Take care friends,  look after yourselves.

Welcome back, Ian.  I was wondering where you had gone.

That is certainly a unique RV.

Ned said:
Welcome back, Ian.  I was wondering where you had gone.

That is certainly a unique RV.
Hi Ned, I'm still around and trying to keep busy. Here's where I spent my Christmas last year...

Attachments

• 20141215_FerrariWorldAbuDhabi_smaller.jpg
    20141215_FerrariWorldAbuDhabi_smaller.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 42
Hi Ian!

It's nice to see you back on the RV Forum.  That's quite a home!  I wonder what the GVWR is....

Cheers,
ArdraF

In one of the replies at the end of the article the owner says it weighs about 7 metric tons, or about 15,000 lbs.

Hi Ian,

Good to see you back here for a while!! Hope the weather there in South Australia is still warm.

Thanks for the link.

Back
Top Bottom