Reliable dealer in Vancouver for full awning replacement?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dougie Brown

We lost our patio awning in high winds on Sunday on I-90 in SD (yep, I had the straps fitted on the arms but the bad sidewind got under the metal cover, broke the spring ratchet and unfurled & ripped the top off).

We're leaving the RV in Vancouver for a week in June whilst we visit friends on the Island and it would be good if we can have the replacement done that week (not to mention free storage ;D).  Recommendations for a reliable repairer in Vancouver?

Dougie.

By way of update, I chose Fraserway in Vancouver BC to do the job (the free storage also worked out real well during our week on the Island with the car :D).  They do huge rental business in Canada but also run a dealership and a professional service department.  They could not have been more helpful in ordering and fitting the complete new awning whilst accommodating our schedule.  Progressive Insurance was the same - the claims agent was a positive lady who could not have been keener to send me the check!  So hats off to both organizations for their great customer service.

Dougie.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom