Attachments using IPAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course you can.

Touch the +Attachments and other options

Then touch the 'Choose File' button. And select either 'Take a photo or video' or 'Photo library'.

Take a photo or find the one you wish to attach.  Just touch the photo you want and then touch the Post button.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 5
I have tried it too but it said the pic is too large no idea how too shrink the file size

quadrider said:
I have tried it too but it said the pic is too large no idea how too shrink the file size

There are a number of software programs available for Windows to resize a photo. Irfanview is one that I often use or Paint, which comes with Windows, is another that will do it. The Forum size limit is 250KB max. per photo.

I can doit from my lap top (apple) but not from my IPad. Touch screen the cause?

Don't think so, it works ok from mine:

In the case of the Ipad, the photo will have to be re-sized first in a separate step and re-saved (iPads take huge photos usually) before trying to attach it using the "Attachments" item in the forum editor. Under Attach in the editor: select: choose file, then select: photo library, or take photo etc.....  (In my case the photo has to be stored on the iPad since I don't have an iMac, YMMV)

The Practice Board located below is a good place to try it out and get it right before trying to reply to an active post...We won't laugh at the number attempts you have to make!!  Or will we?? ;)

I have tried numerous times, but my IPad does not recognize the attachment box. It just keeps adding attachment boxes.
Go figure.

I have resized and added attachments from my laptop (apple) no problem. Just cannot use my IPad.

Have you done a cold boot of your iPad lately?

Here's how:

Hold down the power key until you see 'Slide to power off'.  Slide the (virtual) switch to the right and the iPad will completely power down.  Wait for the screen to go completely dead, 20-30 seconds.

Hold down the home and power buttons at the same time and wait for the apple logo to show up, disappear, and show up again.  When you see the logo for the second time release both keys. 

Do you know how to close running apps?  I am no longer shocked when I see folks with 60+ apps running on their Apple devices.

The other thing is to clear your cookies & cache.

This may cure your iPads weird behavior........maybe.

Which browser are you using?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom