What do you know about the Embassy Class B?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cybutler

I've been researching Class B RV's for years and think I've finally found the one worthy of draining my 401K.  All I'm giving up is the dry bath but that is more than made up by the "BACK PORCH!"  Yes, it has a optional back porch like a toy-hauler.

This is all subjective for me as I've never owned or even done more than test-drive an RV.  It also makes me subject to a lot of attractive gimmicks that might not be a great RV experience but I can't find the downside to this one: 

Of course I bow to the wisdom of those represented on this forum.  Will welcome all feedback.

Edit: removed questionable URL -LS

We took a trip to Elkhart Indiana to see the Embassy RV facility, and it was amazing! Terry Minix, the owner, actually took us on a personal tour of the entire place. I have some videos on YouTube if anyone is interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBClwl6HSIM&t=30s

I get only a blank page at that svogroupinc URL.

Any class B focuses more on being a van than a house on wheels. That's fine if the driving experience is more important to you than the parked time. Since you've been shopping only Class B's, you have already made that decision.

Get a rental for a couple of weeks and use it as you invision your wants.  That will lead you to what you really need.  Personally we focus on dry camping (no electiciy, no water hook-up, not dump station) and our rig is designed for that.  If on the other hand you will be using campgrounds w full hook-ups then your wants and needs would be completely different.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom