Favorite games while RVing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
Please share your favorite games that you play when you are RVing.

Card, board, or other types of games
Group games
No drinking games
No children's games.  (We love our eight grandchildren but we are looking for suggestions on "clean" adult activities.)

Bean Bag Toss, YAHTZEE, Rummy.

Spending an afternoon with a good game of bean bag toss while enjoying a good bottle of wine is priceless. 

Cranium is fun, even for adults. I also like trivia, backgammon, and cribbage. Cards Against Humanity is an adult version of Apples to Apples. Depending on who you are playing with it can be just a little naughty to flat out disgustingly nasty.

like mentioned, hand made set of cornhole (beanbag toss), Uno, paddle ball with racquetball. or 2x4's monster jenga

In addition to those mentioned, Rummikub (tile game similar to the card game Rummy where you need three of a kind or run of three), Dominoes (there are many different games) and Catch Phrase (similar to charades and/or password).

Thanks for the suggestions.  We forgot that we had a corn hole game.  We will pack that along with 2 decks of cards, a Canasta set, and a Spike and Malice set. 

My sister and niece introduced me to Mancala. Then proceeded to beat me every game.

You can use a commercially made board and pips, or just an egg carton and 48 "things" that fit in the cups, like beans or small stones.

http://boardgames.about.com/cs/mancala/ht/play_mancala.htm

We have Travel Qwirkle for our class B, Qwirkle for our bunkhouse and Qwirkle Cubes for our park trailer.  We like campers and Qwirkle.

MN Blue Skies said:
I'm definitely going to have to check out "Ticket to Ride."  It has over 1,800 five star reviews.

I'll add my 5 star review for "Ticket to Ride" too. Love the game.

Tsuro is another game that is great for passing the time.
If you get "Tsuro of the Seas" version, then you can play regular Tsuro rules, or the more advanced Seas rules.

OK srs713, I just bought the Seas version.  There's no need to buy that and the original, is there?  If so, I can cancel the one I got and go with the original but the reviews seemed to indicate that jumping right to Tsuro of the Seas was the way to go. 

I hate to say it but I am kind of hoping it rains next time I go camping...

DJStarr said:
OK srs713, I just bought the Seas version.  There's no need to buy that and the original, is there?  If so, I can cancel the one I got and go with the original but the reviews seemed to indicate that jumping right to Tsuro of the Seas was the way to go. 

I hate to say it but I am kind of hoping it rains next time I go camping...

Tsuro of the Seas adds extra tiles and dangers to the playing field. You can play just "The Way of the Path"<- "Tsuro" by leaving out the extras. But the full Seas game is fun. The rounds go fairly quick, and I've played over and over again all evening without getting bored.

Five Crowns card game. Similar to Rummy but its own card set with 5 suits. 

Ken

well, where else would 8 muddy paws come from?  Old girl finds the deepest puddle and lays down in it, young one runs.  And runs.  And runs. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom