Touch Up Paint for Winnebago Products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nitrohog1

I have a scratch on my body paint that is only in one of the colors and I would like to buy some touch up paint. I checked my Model Number on Winnebago Web site and got the paint brand and number which is Sikkens Flna 94366. My problem is I can't fine that number for Sikkens, all I can find is Sikkens Stain. Can anyone please help me out>

thanks,

Herbie

If unable to get the paint from either of the sites listed above, check around for an auto body paint supplier and see if they have the computer to mix paint colors.  Then take, i.e. you generator door (if it has the color you want on it) into the shop and they can take reading off it and blend a paint to match.

My 2012 came with an "owners bag" which contained, among other things, a small bottle (one ounce or so) of each exterior paint color. Perhaps Winnie has a few bottles of your color right on their shelves.

Just to follow up on this to save others from this search for paint. Lichtsinn no longer sells paint.

Hey Herbie... we bought our Tour used, but even so, it came with little bottles of touch-up paint for each exterior color. They were in a little bag, and the bag was stuffed in the bottom of that big accordion folder that should have come with your coach - the one that holds all your pubs.

Kev

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom