Texas Flood Waters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camperAL

Greetings,

I hope all of our friends in Texas are safe and dry with all of the flooding that is going on.

Perhaps Ned is in Wisconsin right now. In any case be careful out there.

I have been planing on a trip to San Antonio tx for 2 month at  http://www.stonecreekrvpark.com/photos.php  for  a graduation and site seeing. I have till next Wednesday for the weather to clear and its suppose to . I 10  East  is clear here in N M . I'm happy there getting clear weather front in Texas.

Al, it so happens we are in WI and will be for the summer.  Our house is high enough that there is no danger of flooding and a neighbor checked it yesterday for any signs of leaking.  So far, it's dry inside.  We're not near any of the flooding rivers either.

High water in spring is an annual event here. We're used to it. If in doubt of the chance of flooding in your CG, just ask the locals or look up at the trees for river debris.

Some places have had more than their share, and their loss is felt by all.

Used to work in the Braeswood/Meyerland area that was hard hit.  I remember folks being trapped in stores on Braeswood and the Astrodome having people trapped in it due to flooding.  San Jacinto river floods regularly.  However, the flash flood on the Blanco is very unusual. 

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom