Yellowstone 2016 or Bust! Forum Rally May 15 through May 21, 2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll add my thanks to Kim and Christi, and to Marty (likely Diane too), as well as anyone helping them, for a job well done on this rally. It was a good time, and was good to see folks we'd not seen for a while, as well as to meet new ones too.

Thank you Kim and Christi for organizing such a fun rally. Jeff and I had a great time and enjoyed meeting new Framily as well as renewing our friendships with Framily we have met at previous rallies. Hope to see everyone at another rally soon or on the road. Safe travels!

Jeff and Anita

As this wraps up and everyone heads out for the next destination on the road of life...I'd like to thank Kim and the other folks who worked so hard to make this happen.
As "rally  virgins," we weren't quite sure what to expect...and I have to say...we weren't disappointed in the least. What a great time! Good times, great people, in one of the most spectacular places in the world.
Hopefully we'll see many of you again down the road!

Kim, Pam and I want to thank you for putting this rally together.  We had a wonderful time. We wouldn't have seen or done as much if we would have came here on our own. The information exchanged at the evening gatherings was priceless. Thanks for all your hard work, we really appreciated it.

Bill & Pam

Kim,

We are so happy we ran into you at breakfast and you let us know about the happy hour last night. I'm glad we were able to attend since we missed other occasions due to our work schedule. It sounds like everyone had a great time. Most have seen more bears than we have encountered!  :)

Jim & Pat

Jim,

It has been a very beary year! Our two previous trips, for two months each time, did not produce this much activity!

We'll be here two more weeks and we will be in and out of the store (we keep fogetting to stamp our book!) - hopefully we can coordinate another meal with you and Pat at the park.

It meant a lot for you both to make the effort to come all the way in, so thanks!

Kim

A round of applause to Kim for putting the rally together. It was nice to meet folks from the forum, and the location was inspired. We were sorry to not make the last night's get-together. we will definitely add ones rally's to our travels.

From the outside looking in ....  thank you so much Kim and Christi and anyone else who helped plan the rally and contribute to its success.  It's been so much fun reading all your posts and enjoying all the pictures posted.  Helps us remember "the good ol' days"!  I'm gonna miss reading these rally posts!

Tom and Margi said:
From the outside looking in ....  thank you so much Kim and Christi and anyone else who helped plan the rally and contribute to its success.  It's been so much fun reading all your posts and enjoying all the pictures posted.  Helps us remember "the good ol' days"!  I'm gonna miss reading these rally posts!

What she said!  x2

X 4!!  Really enjoyed the photos that brought back some great memories.  Rallies are great fun so you newbies be sure and join in at a future rally.  Missed you all this time!

ArdraF

Me x3.  The reports and pics brought back wonderful memories.

As is so often the case in the high country, the weather today was wild. It was spitting snow as we left the RV park..a mile down Hwy 20, it was snowing like mad...just south of Island Park, ID, the snow turned to hail...about an inch on the highway, and we came across a serious overturn wreck in the bar ditch. (Several other cars were there helping, and it appeared that everyone got out OK...shaken, but otherwise, alive.
Saw a bit of every kind of weather...rain, snow, hail, and bright sunshine.

(Edited turrible fone typing) :p

skyking4ar2 said:
Jim,

It has been a very beary year! Our two previous trips, for two months each time, did not produce this much activity!

We'll be here two more weeks and we will be in and out of the store (we keep fogetting to stamp our book!) - hopefully we can coordinate another meal with you and Pat at the park.

It meant a lot for you both to make the effort to come all the way in, so thanks!

Kim
skyking4ar2 said:
Jim,

Kim
Kim. We were honored that you asked us to attend your meeting. We will look forward to seeing you and Christie in the next few days. I hope we can spend some quality time together. Starting this next weekend we will be on our regular shift of Friday and Saturday off.

BoomerD said:
As is so often the case in the high country, the weather today was wild. It was spitting snow as we left the RV park..a mile down Hwy 20, it was snowing like mad...just south of Island Park, ID, the snow turned to hail...about an inch on the highway, and we came across a serious overturn wreck in the bar ditch. (Several other carz were tbere helping, and it appeared that everyone got out OK...shaken, but otherwise, alive.
Saw a bit of every kind of weather...rain, snow, hail, and bright sunshine.

We saw the same weather all they way through Island Park and by the time we hit Ashton it was pretty much rain by then.  We must have been just ahead of you because we didn't see any accidents but I know we were hooking up to leave about the same time.  Lots of idiot drivers though, surprised we didn't see more accidents. 

Glad you made it safely.

Mike.

Mike, we finally hit the road about 10. Lots of rain until about Twin Falls, then only sporadic showers.

Please tell your Missus that Boomer said to take good care of her stepson...he looks like a good kid.  8)

BoomerD said:
Mike, we finally hit the road about 10. Lots of rain until about Twin Falls, then only sporadic showers.

Please tell your Missus that Boomer said to take good care of her stepson...he looks like a good kid.  8)

Thanks.  My wife told me that you thought she was too young to have a son in his mid-20's, like that didn't go to her head. ;D  I got to hear all about that several times over the past several days.  I guess I look old enough though, huh. ???

Mike.

zmotorsports said:
Thanks.  My wife told me that you thought she was too young to have a son in his mid-20's, like that didn't go to her head. ;D  I got to hear all about that several times over the past several days.  I guess I look old enough though, huh. ???

Mike.

;D I told her she must have married an "old guy" with a teenage son. :p

Sorry, Mike...our years seem to show on us worse than on the womenfolk...and I'm glad of that. 8)

BoomerD said:
;D I told her she must have married an "old guy" with a teenage son. :p

Sorry, Mike...our years seem to show on us worse than on the womenfolk...and I'm glad of that. 8)

Oh I completely agree Boomer, I just think she took it a little too far. ;) She even reminded me again this morning.  ::)

Mike.

Back
Top Bottom