Titans beat Colts on 60 yard field goal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Anyone see this game?  For sure it looked like it was headed for overtime, with Vince Young injured on the next to last play, and a 60 yard field goal to try and 7 seconds on the clock.  Then the Titans bring in their punter, forcing the Colts to use their last time out to switch to the punt special team.  Then the Titans send back in their FG kicker ... what a cool coaching move. catching the Colts off guard again.

And the Titans made the 60 yarder.

BEST GAME I HAVE SEEN ALL YEAR!  Anyone else catch it?

Nope  Saw the stupid Rams get beat by the Dumb Cardinals

LOL Shayne...STUPID AND DUMB.  What a combination.

Hey I have seen horsehoe players out in the sub 40 temperatures in the early mornings.  Must be very serious games.  I skipped the men's league golf on Wednesday morning as I AM retired and only do things in weather that I enjoy. ;D

One of those dummies out there throw shoes was me when you passed by.  Should have stopped and watch that day You would have seen some top natch shooting  4 of us got in a game and it was Ringer, ringer, ringer,  Many times 4 on at one time. Played 3 games and no one selse wanted in  4 guys shooting over 75% for 3 games.  Best I've seen in a long time.  We won  2/1  I was pitching right 90%  Best I've ever done.  60 to 65  is my norm.

Sure helped  Should have stopped by this AM during the Shoes event.  You would have seen some pretty fair shooting.  Back to back doubles game I threw 13 ringers and 11, including 7 sets of doubles and we split one each.  Tough shooting.

Yep, I watched the game. I wasn't real thrilled with it but then I'm a die-hard Colts fan. They'll certainly end up winning their division since they only need one more win in the remaining games to clinch it but they need more than that to ensure home field and I certainly don't want to see them have to play New England there in January. If the Colts don't get their D straightened out they will never make it in the playoffs.

Woody

Yes, I do. Unfortunately for us the Ravens have a great defense with Ray Lewis. I hope the Colts are fast enough to contain their offense.

Woody

Would be a great game Woody if we get the chance.  I think the Colt offense would win. The one way the Ravens could win, would be to turn Jamal Lewis loose with a big running game, and keep the Colts enough in check that their offense would not get on to the field as often as they would like.  But that is hard to do.  Tennessee did it because Vince Young ran for 6 first downs.  That is pretty incredible.  Steve McNair might run for two or three, but not 6.

The irony would be if the Ravens had to face the Chargers again.  They beat the Chargers, even with Merriman active.  Not sure if they could do that two times in a row.

Back
Top Bottom