Pleasure Way tank valves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matsuki

Can anyone tell me where any of the valves are on a 94 pleasure way? The instructions are simple enough but nowhere does it show where any of the valves are  :'(

If you have three tanks, you'll have three valves. The handles for the valves are typically black and are about 3" wide so you can grab it with you entire hand and pull to open the valve.  Usually, they be located on the drivers side of the rig but that's not always true. I had a fifth wheel that had a rear kitchen and the drain valve for that tank was on the passenger side behind a small door.

Hard to guess on a "B" van type RV where things tend to be compact, but look on the outside, driver's side, and near the very bottom edge. Black or gray "T" handles, as Rene described.  I think you have a small compartment on that side - check inside there.

Here is a video of a 97 on a dodge chassis. It may help you a little.  The 2 valves are located behind a door way down low. The sewer outlet is also there.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snoAF1J51HU

Back
Top Bottom