Mini rally in Holbrook AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

I am spending the day and night at Bob Maxwell's house. Here is the required photo of Tom, Betty and Bob. We had a great Mexican lunch at Jalapeno Poppers. A splendid time was had by all.

Attachments

• pizap.com14362663881341.jpg
    pizap.com14362663881341.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 64
Tom, it looks great except for the orientation.  Upside-down photos take a contortionist to see!  :eek: ::) ;D

ArdraF

I fixed it. The problem lies with the fact I am new to the Apple world. It looked perfect on my phone. I didn't check it on my Chromebook to see that it was upside down. Oh well, I have no brains therefore I get no headaches...

Betty and I loved the picture and we thoroughly enjoyed our time with Tom and hope he becomes another Framily member we see again and again. :))

Being on a direct line from the swamps of central FL to his beloved condors in the Grand Canyon enhances the probabilities of seeing him again. ;)

Maybe Tom will make QZ again from a room in Blythe like Ed & Donna and then go up to the condors and the GC and return via Holbrook. ::)  Now, if any of you come through Holbrook, and have a little time, let's get together!

Oh well, I have no brains therefore I get no headaches

ROFL!  That's much better.  It's a good minrally photo with happy people and, amazingly, no food on a table in front of them.  Is that a forum first?!?

ArdraF

ArdraF said:
ROFL!  That's much better.  It's a good minrally photo with happy people and, amazingly, no food on a table in front of them.  Is that a forum first?!?

ArdraF
We really screwed up. Once again, no brains, no headaches. We met at Jalapeno Poppers and completely forgot about the food on the table mini rally photo. Trust my Ardra, I will forget it again at the next mini rally. ;D

Back
Top Bottom