First Time Snowbirds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scott-0168

I know its a little early, but was wondering how many are going to be first time Snowbirds this coming winter?
This will be our 7th year in Florida since retiring!

Scott  :)

I have been snowbirding from 2002-2006 and 2011 travelling all over the southern states; from 2012-2015 we were in Florida; this coming winter, we'll either go back to Florida for our last time or will go to 40 milles north of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, depending on our devaluating CAN $; if it drops to $0.70 US, I'm gone to Mexico and their beautyfull warmer climat. ;)

Not a first timer but a snowbird - I lived in Florida for 30 years so not that interested in it as a snowbird site - staying out west. I found a perfect spot with great regular people with fun activities in Twentynine Palms CA - right outside Joshua Tree NP. Love it there and happy to return for another year...

Have fun

Jim

We're considering the Mobile, Alabama, area shores for next March. We might rent a condo for a month because the RV parks are too far from the Gulf for DW.

I'd kinda like to go to one of the Arizona RV/ParkModel/Trailer Parks where there are good swimming pools and lots of activities. DW  isn't so hot for living in a trailer or park model community.

And, finally, the Denver area is a great retirement community. So we may just stay home.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom