rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Foreigners retiring to the USA for fulltime RVing: has anyone here done it?  (Read 12633 times)

jackiemac

• Forum Staff
  • ---
So so happy for you both, it's been a long wait for you.

Hope to see you on the road. Keep in touch...   ;D
Jackie n Steve - Happy Scottish Travellers

2017 Heartland Sundance 288rls
2016 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi

Back home in Scotland awaiting May 2019

sightseers

• ---
I don't intend this offend anyone, but I never realized how hard it is to come here legally.

I don't understand why our government makes it so hard for good, law abiding people wanting to immigrate to our country .....and on the other hand they don't do anything about the millions of people here illegally.

Thank you for doing it right but,   if I was in your position I think I would have just come here on a tourist visa and stayed .. ???

We truly need a total overhaul of our immigration laws.

ArdraF

• ---
Vall & Mo, that is indeed great news.  Bet you thought it would NEVER happen!  I hope all your planning goes smoothly and you can start getting on the road.

ArdraF
ArdraF
:D :D

VallAndMo

• ---
  • Vall and Mo, a married couple getting ready for FT
Hello Jackie & Steve, SightSeers, and Ardra & Jerry,

So so happy for you both, it's been a long wait for you.
Hope to see you on the road. Keep in touch...   ;D
Ditto here! :-) Will keep you posted, here's to our journeys crossing before long!

Thank you for doing it right but,   if I was in your position I think I would have just come here on a tourist visa and stayed .. ???
We would not start our USA journey by soiling its very ideal of being a Country of Laws that make it a unique place. And despite what you said, we don't think that you (as the quality person you must be, being a member of this forum) would do it unlawfully either...  :) That said, we thank the Heavens for having blessed us with enough time and money -- for it surely is taking a *lot* of both to do it the right way.

Vall & Mo, that is indeed great news.  Bet you thought it would NEVER happen!  I hope all your planning goes smoothly and you can start getting on the road.
Thank you, Ardra. Can't wait to meet you and Jerry again!

Cheers,
--
   Vall & Mo.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:46:18 AM by VallAndMo »

SargeW

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • Life is better on the road!
I can sincerely say, "Welcome to your new home!".  I wish you many years of joyful bliss.  Let us know how the move goes.
Marty--
2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40SP
Cummins ISL 450 HP/Powerglide chassis
2018 JLU Jeep Sahara
Visit our new travel blog! http://www.mytripjournal.com/rvnchick2018
Support your local Police Officer, Fire Fighter and Military!