Whine of the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BobNSam

SWMBO has stated several times over the last year how she would dearly love a rocking chair to sit under the awning and watch the world go by.
I have diligently attempted to find her one that will fit in the storage compartment of our Brave.
Have you noticed that all ads and displays start with extra wide, oversize, large or words to that affect? I have tried those at Camping World, Gander Mountain, Academy Sports and none will fit, they are too wide. The fully collapsible bag-chairs are not as comfortable. ..cutting into back of thigh.
What happened to products for standard size/narrow-gauge people?  :-\
Has anyone seen or found any recently?

This should fit:

http://www.amazon.com/Prime-Products-13-6506-Arizona-Folding/dp/B001TQMZWU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437855268&sr=8-1&keywords=folding+rocking+chair

Wal-Mart actually has one in their camp chair section. I don't recall it maker but it was $ wise OK.  There's a hinge from the front legs and a shock ASM for the rear leg that lest it rock, and the chair folds up flat.

Thanks Tom, will look at that one.
Actually tried the Walmart one but was like the bag chair for cutting into legs.

Must have been a different one then the one I was using last weekend.  This one was very comfortable and was similar in design to the Coleman folding chair with the side table that Wal-Mart has also.

I have this one I purchased at Camping World and it is available at WalMart:  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Portable-Rocking-Chair-Midnight-Blue/34109002  I love the rocking part but the cross brasses puts pressure on the backside of my legs, I have to keep my legs closed so I don't feel them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom