2016 New Years Rally at Catalina State Park - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ken & Sheila

Site Team
This topic is for posting about the 2016 New Years Rally at Catalina State Park.

For information about the rally see this TOPIC

Please reply here with your site number and dates if you plan to attend.

Also post any questions about the rally here.

Ken, might want to change the subject to read 2016 ;)

We're going to give it a go again this year and hopefully we'll make it...

John and Susan Beard, Site B24, Arriving December 28, 2015 & departing January 3, 2016.

Welcome,
Dan and Jennifer
Jerry & Ardra
John and Susan
Jeff & Sue
Terry & Betty

Look forward to see all of you at the rally.

ken

Margaret and I are sad to say we will not be attending this year. We have decided to go another direction. Now what direction we don't know yet but I have heard it's toward Florida. We will catch up the following year. We are having a great time in Nova Scotia and will be heading to Newfoundland next Friday. Stay safe!

Loretta and I have a reservation but will be cancelling soon.  We will be in Florida this winter just for something different.
We will hoist a cup of cheer in the direction of Tucson on NYE.  It snowed on us last year and I plan to take steps to prevent
being snowed on.  Thus, we will be south of Fort Myers FL. . . . .  Best wishes to all..

Team LoLa

Larry and Henry,

Enjoy Florida. Florida was our winter vacation destination when we lived in Vermont. Getting the motorhome ready when it was below zero was always fun, but we enjoyed Florida.

Ray and I will be in B-32 from 12/27/2015 to 1/3/2016.  Maybe it won't snow this year!

fredethomas said:
Sure wish we were back with the group!  Maybe when we sell our AZ home Daisy will let me loose to buy a MH?

Wish you could be there with us. It's just not quite the same without you and Daisy.

Take care,

ken

Ken, with a change of plans and a change of heart please add Margaret and I to the party. We will be in site B-17. We have had all the traffic we can stand here on the East Coast. Should be in Texas by Thursday.

Henry, that's great. We're headed back east again next year and plan to revisit Washington DC and NYC before heading to New England. I must admit from our years in Vermont we always went way around NYC/Philly/Baltimore/DC on our trips south.
We did spend a week in DC back in 2000 and it just wasn't enough time to see all I wanted, but we were on a 1 week time frame taking a break from a consulting job in Massachusetts.
We've never taken the Motorhome to NYC but plan to next year (staying in NJ). I used to make a lot of "commuter" trips to NYC from Chicago and really grew to dislike NYC for all the hassle, but we still want to return.

ken

Actually I enjoyed both DC and NYC just wasn't a big fan of the traffic. Be took a tour bus into both cities and the Subway in Washington for a couple of days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom