2016 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
This Topic is for posting about the the 2016 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally 1/16/2016 through 1/26/2015.

For information about the rally please see this TOPIC at the top of this section.

Please let us know your arrival and departure dates and your state of domicile  if you think you may make the rally. This is not a reservation, we have 10,000 acres to park!

This will also be our thread for any other comments or questions you have about the QZ rally.

We'll stop by..gonna stay in Salome again this year, so it appears. Will be doing two weeks before and two weeks after at Emerald Cove in Earp in case anyone else is going to be around.  Silly Al's here we come!!! ;D

We'll be there too, just don't know when as yet.

Ardra and Jerry

Can't miss Quartzsite.  We'll be there.  Will post dates when we have it figured out.  But we will be there!

I am a definite maybe, I am hoping to attend the FMCA 4-Wheelers Quartzsite rally that is going on from 1/24-1/30. I would also like to visit the RV Show, which is from 1/16-1/24, and I would enjoy meeting RV Forum members, which are convening 1/16-1/26.

I am planning to make reservations at a RV Park for a week to 10-days, and perhaps boon dock with the Forum for a couple of nights. My little Class C is not a long term boon docker, and I am spoiled by FHU sites... :)

I hope to finally meet many of you there.

Oscar Mike said:
I am a definite maybe, I am hoping to attend the FMCA 4-Wheelers Quartzsite rally that is going on from 1/24-1/30. I would also like to visit the RV Show, which is from 1/16-1/24, and I would enjoy meeting RV Forum members, which are convening 1/16-1/26.

I am planning to make reservations at a RV Park for a week to 10-days, and perhaps boon dock with the Forum for a couple of nights. My little Class C is not a long term boon docker, and I am spoiled by FHU sites... :)

I hope to finally meet many of you there.

John we hope you make it down to the Forum Rally, let us know how it works out.

Liza said:
Can't miss Quartzsite.  We'll be there.  Will post dates when we have it figured out.  But we will be there!

Liza, see you soon.

Quartzsite was Debra an I first Rving trip we liked it so much we decided to up grade our living quarters and have put 10,000 miles on out rig since May this year. Will be staying with the group from 1-16 to the 26 .

That's great Jerry. You are down and we will see you in January.

Back
Top Bottom