2016 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Want to thank all who made Betty's "battery tray" picture possible.  Without you it is hard to tell what she would have been taking pictures of.  And want to thank Terry B especially.  I was thinking after this rally what I would really like to see is one thread with all the peoples names who Terry has helped over the years.  Probably an administrator would cut the thread off because it would be too long.  Thanks again Terry!  And good news.  Washed the Commander today and no scratches!  What a leader!

Put us on the list that Terry has helped over the years.  It dates back to hooking up our Tivo and helping us select our very first digital camera.  Many, many years ago (especially in electronic device years).  :D

Bob's mention of the Centermost Rally reminded me.  Tom was very ill with bronchitis made even worse by the altitude.  Terry and George Akers supervised my first attempt to dump the black and grey tanks.  ;)  There are many more times Terry has come to our rescuse over the years!

Where is this Quartzsite rally. I'm in El Centro, I've been here a couple of days at Sunbeam lake RV resort, a really nice place on a small lake recently stocker with Trout.

For those  of you unable to  attend the RVForum Quartzsite 2016 Rally here is  a  "group" photo of those  who were able to attend.  In years past very adept photographers , scheduled the shoot (usually in the 15 minutes just prior to the  Saturday Potluck.) set up our  chairs,  framed our pose and persuaded us to  smile! We do  have wonderful  historical  photos of such an event. 

Well this year our past  photographers were not  present, so I  initiated another plan.  Using the RVForum Framily sign as a backdrop I took a photo of each attendee at our rally. Thank you to  Dave B for providing this sign several years ago.  Some may have  missed your  photo session  as I was  gone one day.

I composed a collage of Quartzsite  Campers posted below.  If you are missing  I  apologize.  Tell us if you were left out and maybe I caught a  photo of you elsewhere in my files.  If you'd like a copy of  the group  photo and your single shot photo, drop me an  email and  I will send you both via email.

Attachments

• 2016 Q Group Shot .jpg
    2016 Q Group Shot .jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 73
I love it!  Great idea, Betty, to replace the group photo with a collage.  And you even got in some sunsets and campfires.  I'd sure like to have a copy.  And to the new people I might add, don't hesitate to ask if you can't remember someone's name.  Yea we had name tags but some memories are better than others a month after the fact.  ;)

ArdraF

I  sent  an email to Jerry and Ardra with  the  collage  and their  personal photo attached as they  made  such a request.  The offer  stands for any others who  make such a request.  I can send them full size via  email. So make sure I  have your email address if you want  a  group collage photo! And your personal photo.

It was a fun rally  and I l really like the  collage idea if I do  say so myself! 

Back
Top Bottom