2016 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After a bit of finagling I think I have a busy, busy January figured out. We'll be in Quartzsite arriving 1/22/2015 and departing 1/29/2015. There are four events that I want to attend in January... ??? RV Forum New Years gathering, RV Forum Quartzsite, Quartzsite RV Show, and the FMCA 4 Wheelers Rally in Quartzsite. 

That will indeed be a full month. We are trying to fit in the Q rally also.

Becks said:
That will indeed be a full month. We are trying to fit in the Q rally also.

The seven days I have planned for Quartzsite allows me to participate and/or attend three events in the same 7-days, it will also be our first trip to Q.

Oscar Mike said:
After a bit of finagling I think I have a busy, busy January figured out. We'll be in Quartzsite arriving 1/22/2015 and departing 1/29/2015. There are four events that I want to attend in January... ??? RV Forum New Years gathering, RV Forum Quartzsite, Quartzsite RV Show, and the FMCA 4 Wheelers Rally in Quartzsite.

John will you be with us 1/22-1/26?

Dan & Marge West,,,(Utahclaimjumper) 17th thru ??? then on to Yuma.  Gotta see how many scratches in one year are on Wendy & Mike's coach.>>>Dan

Hi Jeff and all,

Wondering how far the RV Forum Group are from the main tents where the RV related shows are at?? I also know there are flee markets going on then, wondering where they are located from the group also? Best!

camperAL said:
Wondering how far the RV Forum Group are from the main tents where the RV related shows are at?? I also know there are flee markets going on then, wondering where they are located from the group also? Best!

We're in the La Posa South LTVA, about 0.8 miles northwest of the entrance.  The Big Tent and the start of the Quartzsite flea markets are about 2 1/2 miles north of the entrance on US 95.

If the highway is backed up, there are back roads you can take with a 4WD vehicle.

CamperAL

Just repeating what Lou told you, tent is about 2 miles north of us. Flea markets are just north of the tent, all over the south side of I-10, and the west side of QZ. Many of us like the Forun location because we can drive Old Yuma Rd up to Tyson Wash and to the tent without dealing with the traffic on 95.

I just noticed I hadn't signed up yet.  Jeff, I'll be arriving after the Bluegrass Festival finishes up in Blythe Sunday evening the 17th or Monday morning the 18th and leaving on Sunday the 24th.

No, I don't pick ... Just listen appreciatively.

I'm also planning to come back to Quartzsite the following weekend to see Paul Winer the naked bookseller do his (fully clothed) boogie woogie piano show at the QIA hall.

Lou Schneider
Temporarily Exiled in Los Angeles

Lou, see you then. I wouldn't recognize the book seller with clothes on.

Jeff will you have some forums flags next month for the quartzsite rally? I would like to have one the forums site wont accept my CC. See you soon thank you Jerry@Deb.

After our absence last year, we hope to join the group again next month.  Will make our way south from Kelowna, BC shortly after New Year's celebrations so can't predict exact arrival date but looking forward to the event.  Traveling lighter this year in our 8' camper after settling down in a permanent residence and disposing of the fifth wheel.

Doug and Sheryl Murray

jerryg@deb said:
Jeff will you have some forums flags next month for the quartzsite rally? I would like to have one the forums site wont accept my CC. See you soon thank you Jerry@Deb.

Jerry

I will pass that on to Sarge. We will be happy to act as his agent if it works out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom