Where is the fusebox for appliances on 91 Chevy Roadtrek?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mmphelps1970

Hi everyone! My toaster oven and microwave lost power this am while hooked to shore power. I reset the breaker at shore power source. All other light fixtures and outlets work. Thinking I blew a fuse but don't know where the fusebox is. Reset the outlet where the appliances plug in--no luck--so I figure I blew the fuse to the galley outlet. Does anyone know where that fusebox is located? Thanks a bunch!

You should be looking for a circuit breaker, not a fuse, I believe. A GFCI outlet is also a prime suspect as SkyKing mentioned. There should be a (gray coloured) metal box containing several breakers, depending on how much 120V power you have. (This box may also contain 12V fuses in some cases). It may be hidden quite near to where the cord comes into the RV or in places like the side of a bed, the sides of a dining bench etc. The metal box may be covered by a fancy wood panel.

My 1991 Dodge Roadtrek has everything on the driver's side of the van.  There will be a combo breaker panel / fuse panel / charger.  It will be down low in the rear past the kitchen/bathroom.  Reset all of the breakers in that panel to get your receptacles working.  If you have the original Dometic fridge with all the controls on the bottom you are pretty close, just keep crawling around to the back.  :p
Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom