Universal Studios Orlando Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrentHG

We decided to go hang out with the kids and Grandkids while they went to Universal Studios this weekend and in our search for an RV Park we found Bill Fredericks Park just a few miles away.  This park is owned and operated by the City of Orlando and the RV campsites are located under the beautiful live oaks and pines next to Turkey Lake.  The best part is its only $20/night.

Harry Potter is in both parks.  Be prepared for enormous crowds, and high temps.  My daughter said we didn't miss anything not going to Island of Adventure. 

BrentHG said:
We decided to go hang out with the kids and Grandkids while they went to Universal Studios this weekend and in our search for an RV Park we found Bill Fredericks Park just a few miles away.  This park is owned and operated by the City of Orlando and the RV campsites are located under the beautiful live oaks and pines next to Turkey Lake.  The best part is its only $20/night.

We flew to Orlando several years ago. My daughters were teenagers.
We stayed at a Best Western.
I think we visited Universal  two days.
We did part of the park all together. One evening there was a concert that we didn't care to attend, but I felt comfortable letting them go by themselves.
The wife and I had dinner at Jimmy Buffets, then watched the sun go down while strolling around taking advantage of the outdoor marguerita stands.
I thought it was a great family friendly place with something for everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom