Motor home sold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clay L

i didn't have any luck selling my motor home myself so put it on consignment at the largest RV dealer in the area about a month ago. It sold and was picked up at the dealer yesterday.

Hard to see it go but we really can't use it anymore so it was better to let it go than just sit and deteriorate - and also continue to drop in price. We bought it branny new in 2004 and lived in it for 10 years before buying a house and settling down.
We still miss the full time life style but things change and you just have to adapt.

Congratulations on the sale and now to begin a new adventure.
Wishing you the best.

Clay, your motorhome moved pretty fast after you put it on consignment.  Thanks for letting us all know that it worked.  I'm sure you're relieved and happy to have one less item on your plate.  Please don't forget us and come back to visit every now and then.  In the meantime, best wishes for your next phase.

ArdraF

Glad to hear the MH sale went well. Wish we could have met up with you in Bouse a few years back. Good luck going forward.

Becks said:
Glad to hear the MH sale went well. Wish we could have met up with you in Bouse a few years back. Good luck going forward.

Well if you get close to Palisade CO in your travels we have an RV site with power and water in our side yard. :)

Back
Top Bottom