12v Fuse Panel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrentHG

My 2000 Winne Adventurer 35 has a 12v fuse panel on the left side of the steering wheel when I raise the dash up.  I looked through all the manuals that came with my coach, but there's nothing on this fuse panel.  Does anyone have a diagram of these fuses and what circuits they power?  See attached photo.

Attachments

• Fuse Panel IMG_2809.JPG
    Fuse Panel IMG_2809.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 40
John Canfield said:
Those look like chassis fuses, call or email Winnebago Owner Relations.

I found the manual online at:  http://www.fleet.ford.com/partsandservice/owner-manuals/

Glad to have something to reference now, but I didn't see a fuse on this panel that operates the Kwikee Step automatic ON/OFF switch on the left side wall of the entrance.  There's gotta be a fuse somewhere.

Sometimes if there is a plastic cover, all the fuse locations,functions will be on the inside surface of the cover.

BrentHG said:
....I didn't see a fuse on this panel that operates the Kwikee Step automatic ON/OFF switch on the left side wall of the entrance.  There's gotta be a fuse somewhere.
The Kwikee steps probably wouldn't be fused with the other Ford chassis fuses.

Brent,
I too have been on the journey searching for CBs.  Today I found my 1998 Itasca's looking just like yours.  Those seven on the top are the ones you are interested in.  Take a flash light and look straight forward from that panel about 8" and you will see letting and a diagram telling you which fuse is which.  I believe I saw one for steps on that panel.  Now read my post!  What an adventure!  I'm a college graduate and it took me 4 days to find these things!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom