Mini rally in WY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Saturday we arrived at a nice RV resort in Thayne, WY. When I called for reservations, there was no room at the inn, but forum staffer Marsha hopped in her golf cart and found us a privately rented lot. This morning we happened to be passing their site while walking, and I snapped this pic.

Attachments

• Chris_Tim_Marsha.jpg
    Chris_Tim_Marsha.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 62
We've already had several great evenings. Saturday the Lassens hosted some long-time friends of theirs and us for a great BBQ. This evening Chris and I had a very enjoyable evening in the Lassen's great Tiffin/Allegro coach.

Ahh Tom......you beat me to it.  However, I don't have any photos yet.  We are introducing Chris and Tom to our great Wyoming weather:  sunshine and afternoon rain.  It's been fun having them here.  Chris and I are heading up to Jackson Hole on Wednesday to do some shopping.  Tim and Tom will be fly fishing the streams on Friday......lots of fun having them here!

Marsha~

Yesterday I checked out several stretches on one of 3 local rivers (the Salt River). Lots of "public access" points. Also talked with a couple of fishermen about conditions and flies. In addition to the rivers, there are numerous streams/creeks I didn't yet get to. There are also numerous streams across the nearby state line in Idaho.

Tim and Marsha are avid flyfishers, and Tim plans to take me to fish one or more of his favorite streams this week. Chris is making noises about taking up fishing again.

Today, Marsha took Chris to the "big City" (not); They shopped 'till they dropped in Jackson Hole. It's a neat town an hour north of here. Yesterday, we picked up a few essentials in a small supermarket here in Thayne and, after experiencing sticker shock, Chris asked "where do the locals shop?" Today she found the answer.

With the ladies in shopping heaven, Tim and I got to shoot the breeze and check out maps and streams for our Friday fishing in Idaho.

Back
Top Bottom