Fulltiming and tax records

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom said:
I eventually figured that out. But their preview screen still asks for first/last names. I sent one without previewing it (email address only) and it arrived OK. Confusion abounds.

My point was that you don't need the other persons desired user name and password, just their email address (and name).  They pick the user name and password when they open the Gmail account.

My point was that you don't need the other persons desired user name and password, just their email address (and name).  They pick the user name and password when they open the Gmail account.

I understood your point Ned, and my point was that it had changed from when you invited me for a Gmail account - I had to provide you with the ID and password ahead of time. This was the first time I'd issued any invites since that time, so it was a surprise to me.

The Gmail invite process has always been the same.  Just the name and email address to send the invitation.  The invitee has always had to choose his user name and password when accepting the invitation, not before.  I sent out a LOT of invitations and never had to know the invitees user name or password to do so.

Blueblood:

Thanks for the info on reducing paper records.  I appreciate knowing about the 3 year deadline.  I may not throw away records older than that but I certainly will not carry them with me.

Back
Top Bottom