Average Cost to Re-Stripe 2004 Sightseer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

campnutt

Hello, My vinyl stripes are worn, cracking and beginning to detach in some places. Hoping to get some feedback on average cost to restripe and where to look to have it done? I'm thinking a dealership won't be my best option. Thanks_campnutt

Have a 2005 Gulf Stream Conquest and I had a quote from a local shop to make slightly oversized new decals for unit at a cost of $2100. I have to remove the old ones. Had another company quote doing a wrap for around $4000. Prices will vary based on the company quoting.

A member here had a full vinyl wrap done recently, and documented/photographed the entire process.  I think that or paint would be a better option than just having more "sticker" stripes applied.  It all depends on your budget, and how long you plan to own the RV.

If you want to replace the factory decals, check with winnebagoparts.com.  They usually have the original factory decals available.  I bought some for my Itasca Horizon.  Probably close to $1000 to replace all decals, but still less than some of the other options.

if it were me, I'd consider simplifying the design to keep costs down

I don't think I'd want a plain white RV, but generally simple is better in my taste....

Three basic options here, one of which may not be available. One is factory replacement striping, which Winnebago may or may not have available for an '04. They generally do not produce more kits after the original production run of striping kits is sold out. Call and ask about yours. Option two is to have replacement decals fabricated by a vinyl/sign company, either an exact match or some alternate design. Option three is to have a Rbody shop paint the design on rather than using vinyl decals. All of these require a lot of labor to remove the old stuff first and clean the surface to receive the new. If you can do that yourself, great. If not, you are talking big bucks to pay somebody else to do it at a $100+/hour shop rate. It's many hours of hard labor, so think thousands rather than hundred of $.

At a guess, you are talking $4000 or so for labor and materials unless you do the removal yourself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom