Happy birthday to Gary Brinck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gary, I'm offering you an honorary membership in the UCA (United Curmudgeon Alliance).
Here is your official bumper sticker.

Attachments

• curmudgeons_sticker_oval.jpg
    curmudgeons_sticker_oval.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
You can add my thanks for your sharing of your knowledge and experience to the many othesr that have responded and will respond to thank you.

I am always amazed at how quickly you respond to even the most complicated question.

I also have the feeling that whenever there is a tough question the is not answered, you will be along to give the best advice.

Happy Birthday and a wish for many more.

Gary,

I really appreciate all the advice and help you freely offer the newbies like me when we come on board.  I wouldn't dare to try and count the times your pragmatic and resourceful responses have helped me and others.  Thank you greatly for your service to the community and I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

Christian

Here's a late but big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our most favorite curmudgeon!  ;D ;D

ArdraF and JerryF

My favorite story is how Gary "saved" my refrigerator and food by advising me to buy a 6 dollar magnet from the hardware store to place next to the relay to re-set it. Worked perfectly.
I honestly think you are the walking talking encyclopedia of RV knowledge.

Happy Birthday Gary!

Sorry I am late.

Here's to many more and many thinks for the information you have provided.

Oldme

Thanks, Mike. Miss you & Zeus.  Instead of Maine, we are in North Carolina (Asheville area) this summer. Our neighbor from the Maine campground, Mike Wassing, will be joining us in a couple weeks too.

Gary RV Roamer said:
Thanks everybody!  71 years and still kicking. I think I've become somewhat of a curmudgeon as age advances, but hope to remain helpful for years to come.

Happy belated birthday Gary.  I am 76 and can give you Curmudgeon lessons if you like.

Since we didn't have the RV, we drove home through Asheville, then through the Jefferson and Washington National Forests.  We had a delightful trip, it was leisurely and very scenic the whole way home.

Ed

Happy B'day plus 3 Gary!!!!  I am also now 71 and everything takes longer. ;D

Greetings,

A very late Happy Birthday to you Gary! I was on vacation and wasn't checking the forum like I should have been. Hoping to be able to buy you a quality beer some day for all the help!

Hi Gary :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY : I too enjoy reading your logical and informative comments . You have helped a lot of people and I'm sure it is appreciated by everyone who visits the sight.
Gilbert

Gary RV Roamer said:
Will work for beer!  8)

Quality beer is 'made' not 'bought' !
You've already done more than enough work Gary... Now I just need to get ya the beer!
It's been said that fermentation is a greater discovery than fire......

Attachments

• IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back