Mini rally in Jackson Hole, WY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
We were so pleased we were able to hook up with Marty and Diane Weston at their beautiful Tiffin Phaeton coach in Jackson Hole, WY this afternoon. Tim and Marsha Lassen gave us a tour in the Grand Tetons National Park, and we stopped in Jackson on our way back to Thayne.

The Westons gave us a warm welcome, and Heidi (the family pet) gave us her own style of welcome, which included lots of licks.

Left to right in the picture:  Diane, Heidi, Marty, Tom, Marsha and Tim. Chris was behind the camera.

Attachments

• MiniRally_Jackson.jpg
    MiniRally_Jackson.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 62
Well, let's just get Chris in front of that camera.  There's a reason we've always called her your "better half" all these years, ya know Tom.  ;D  (Some insider information for y'all.)  Chris is also the "better fisherman", at least when it comes to catching a gigantic sturgeon on the first fishing trip after reading the book!  Good to see all of you looking so great!

LOL Margi, right on all counts. Chris is in front of the camera in one or more pictures I'll be posting in another topic.

We've been having fun with Tom and Chris here in Wyoming with us for the last week and a half.  Tim and I are busy with a couple of things we are doing on a regular basis: i.e. golf, pickleball and lots of socializing; but we were able to take Tom and Chris on a fast whirlwind tour of Jackson Hole and the Teton National Park.  We were looking for buffalo and some moose.  Found the buffalo, but the moose are evasive, especially on a hot day.

It was fun to connect up with Diane and Marty on our return through Jackson.  Tim and I had crossed paths with them a couple of times on our Alaska trip in 2012.  And it was great fun to spend some time with them and check out their new Phaeton....I'm drooling with envy.

Tom and Chris left their motor home here and are driving the car back to California.  Main reason is to get Tom's flyfishing equipment and for doctor appointments.  When they return, I hope Chris will help me get started with recovering my valences in the coach.

Marsha~

Marsha/CA said:
...but the moose are evasive, especially on a hot day.
The best spot to find moose at the Tetons are on the back porch of the Jackson Lake Lodge at sunset. Moose generally stay hidden in the hotter parts of the day.

It was great to finally meet the boss in person! I'm sure now that I will qualify for that Christmas bonus this year! Chris is a lot of fun,  and I see she has her hands full keeping Tom in line. And it is always good to see Marsha and Tim. Now I  have to talk them into coming to West Grizzly next year......

Back
Top Bottom