Quartzsite Forum Floozies RED HATS 07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
Hi to All,

For the past several years I have taken the opportunity to  plan organize and  push the RV forum Floozie RED HAT Events.  This year I have no creative energy left.  I am passing the torch to any red hatter who wants to assume the leadership.  Or in the tradition of Red Hat events there need not a be any leadership  at all.  But for all females attending Quartzsite rally in January 07, be advised to bring your red hat as girls who just wanna have fun will likely do something.  I just won't be the leader.  It is someones elses' turn.  So who is up for  what?  Who will be the"Queen mum " for a  day?  HELP

Betty Brewer
former Queenie

PS guys who read forum please tell your female partners about the need for a red hat. (not a requirement but surely is fun)

Hi Betty,

I just told Pat but she won't be able to take over this year. :) Besides you are the one that started all of this so you have to keep it going!!!!! ;D

Hi Queenie,

It's the FMCA rally in Indio that starts on Jan.7. Remember :) you are still holding the executive position of Calender girl.

Wishing you both and all Forum members an early VERY HAPPY HOLLIDAYS.

Mimi & Chris

chrpennings said:
Hi Queenie,

It's the FMCA rally in Indio that starts on Jan.7. Remember :) you are still holding the executive position of Calender girl.

Wishing you both and all Forum members an early VERY HAPPY HOLLIDAYS.

Mimi & Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, Betty is the queen bee. :) Hope you and Mimi have a great holiday season. Wish we could be there!!!

I have some red hat stuff for prizes again but might not stay that long. Surely somebody who will be there the week will help. I'll help set it up while I'm there.

I'm having some trouble with my arm and might need to borrow one to pull my generator cord. If you do that, I'll stay for Thursday...

Sound vacillating? Seems to be something I've been doing lately!

Smoky:

I think Wendy has already committed to that but you have to hold the post while we throw. ;D.

Actually I would be glad to hold the post and wear heavy gloves if it would get me to the rally.  But it looks like we are not going to make it this year (see post under Bob's QZ registration column).  I guess I am going to have to mail my forum flag check instead of bringing it with me.  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom