thetford cassette toilet issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alant1

Hello,
  I have a 2002 Thetford cassette toilet model c2 lh that doesn't flush anymore.  When I turn the knob to open the trap and let the water in, no water comes in.  There is water in the cassette already.  This is just a knob.  There is no electrical button on this model, as I've seen on Youtube.  Does a fuse still control it somehow?  If so, where is the fuse, I can't find it?  Any suggestions are appreciated.  Thanks.

not sure you ever figured out the issue, but I think I have the same type of toilet.  the handle only opens the flap for waste to be discarded into the waste tank.  after performing this action, I usually press the blue button on my toilet to rinse out the toilet bowl.  Once my rinse water collects at the bottom of the toilet bowl, I open the flap one more time (by pulling the handle) to also discard any left over rinse water because the manual says not to leave any water in the bowl.

hope this helps,

Dominic

I already found that the pump & fuse were both burned out, which I replaced.  Thanks though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom