Dobrins missing Moab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

I went to the Doctor yesterday to check out my pleurisy before leaving for Moab and wound up in the emergency room at the hospital last nite, problem with irregular heart beat. Now I have to stay close to the labs and cardiologist for the next week so we will have to miss you all at Moab this trip.

BernieD said:
I went to the Doctor yesterday to check out my pleurisy before leaving for Moab and wound up in the emergency room at the hospital last nite, problem with irregular heart beat. Now I have to stay close to the labs and cardiologist for the next week so we will have to miss you all at Moab this trip.

What a bummer.  We wish you the best and hope all turns out well.  Please keep us updated.  We will miss you at Moab. 

Sorry to hear that Bernie. I hope all turns out OK.

Bad news, Bernie.  Keep us apprised of your situation.

BernieD said:

You just had to join me didn't you.  Sorry to hear of the problem.  Sure hope it works out fine. Getting old is hell :mad:

Ron

Oh darn,

I hate that you will not be there.  I will miss Marlene's red hat specials.  She always has the best style.  Get well rested  and make plans for next year.

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Oh darn,

I hate that you will not be there.  I will miss Marlene's red hat specials.  She always has the best style.  Get well rested  and make plans for next year.

Betty

Betty, we hate missing it also. Marlene had it all planned ;D  Well, we already have our reservations for next year.

Ron from Big D said:
You just had to join me didn't you.  Sorry to hear of the problem.  Sure hope it works out fine. Getting old is hell :mad:

Ron

Sorry to hear Bernie, but better to be safe.  I had an irregular heart beat crop up when I was getting a pre op physical for a shoulder operation but it turned out to be beign and I still have it 15 years later.

Ron, my brother-in-law has a follow up to that 'getting old is hell' and that is ' the alternative is not good'!

Bob

Ron, my brother-in-law has a follow up to that 'getting old is hell' and that is ' the alternative is not good'!

And my wife's phrase is that "getting old is not for sissies."

Ciao,

Doug

Bernie,

Sorry to hear about your problem.  Hope all turns out well.

Don

Brnie,

Sory to hear of the problem and hope yours is solved as easily as mine has been. ?A couple of little expensive pilles every day but so far no problems.

Take care and I'm sure all will be well.

Best to both of you,

Pat & Jim

PS Surgery in the morning to take care of the right hand problems. ?You all are right, growing old is all you said and expensive too! ?VBG

Bernie,

We're sorry to hear you and Marlene won't be at Moab. We were looking forward to seeing you again. Hope all turns out well and you're on the road again soon.

Hay Bernie what a bummer. Just take things slow for now and don?t argue with the Doc. Say hello to Marlene.

Al Wax

Thanks to all for the good thoughts and encouragement. IMO, it isn't a big issue other than we have to miss Moab and all of our friends who will be there. It isn't overly serious at this point and the doctors are just being cautionary. We hope to be on the road again shortly, we've been out of the coach too much this year already because of weather and other problems.

Bernie

You missed a good weather show last night rain & lots of wind...gust up to 44 mph. Coach is filthy, hope they allow washing at Portal.<G>

Terry
At Monument Valley...Leaving this afternoon for Moab

Back
Top Bottom