They Hate Us, Cause They Ain't Us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Bye Roger!

Attachments

• Hernandez and Brady.jpg
    Hernandez and Brady.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 35
  • Brady Suspension Overturned.jpg
    Brady Suspension Overturned.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Post bail for Hernandez.jpg
    Post bail for Hernandez.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Patriots.jpg
    Patriots.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 26
Overturned until the appeal.

Several legal minds feel the "Judge" overstepped his bounds and if the ruling would be left standing it would set a precedent for nullifying all arbitration actions inn the future, because of his rulings.

They are expecting the NFL to appeal and this Judge's ruling to be overturned.

It's only cheating if you get caught............

...oh, wait......he got caught..........

they should Pete Rose his ass.

What did he get caught doing? Oh that's right one ball was under inflated.  The Colts intercepted a pass and that ball was under inflated (Hmm you think the Colts could have...nah). Too bad for the Colts though, if they played with the under inflated ball the whole game the score might have been closer than 45-7! The Pats scored 28 unanswered points with the correctly inflated!

TheNewhalls said:
What did he get caught doing? Oh that's right one ball was under inflated.  The Colts intercepted a pass and that ball was under inflated (Hmm you think the Colts could have...nah). Too bad for the Colts though, if they played with the under inflated ball the whole game the score might have been closer than 45-7! The Pats scored 28 unanswered points with the correctly inflated!
You might want to recheck your facts.

I'm thinking this whole witch hunt focused on Tom Brady has more to do with Roger Goodell, and the pressure other lesser teams have placed on him, to make the far superior Patriots, and their talented Quarterback, pay for winning so many rings.  The only thing the Commissioner didn't figure into his equation, is in a real court of law, unlike his NFL Kangaroo Court, he was bound by rules of evidence, not hearsay and false, unsubstantiated claims!
Goodell is in a position now, where his rule over the No Fun League, has been challenged by the Court Rulings handed down thus far.  If he loses the appeal, I predict his tenure as Commissioner of the No Fun League will be very short lived.

Just wondering, if this is so important why haven't the refs ben instructed to check the game balls? Why not do spot checks after a score? Why aren't all game balls under the control of the refs? Why with the start of the new season nothing has changed?
All I see is he said hearsay evidence. Does anyone know how much under the minimum the air pressure was? I see no unbroken chain of evidence.
Bill

WILDEBILL308 said:
Just wondering, if this is so important why haven't the refs ben instructed to check the game balls? Why not do spot checks after a score? Why aren't all game balls under the control of the refs? Why with the start of the new season nothing has changed?
All I see is he said hearsay evidence. Does anyone know how much under the minimum the air pressure was? I see no unbroken chain of evidence.
Bill
NFL rules are balls are to be inflated to 12.5 lbs., the Patriots game balls were at 10.1 and 10.5, but the Colts game balls were also under pressure, and Gardi (NFL VP), won't reveal the actual pressure of those balls, after lying, and initially saying those balls were fully inflated!

It's a game, to discredit the Patriots, and it has blown up in the NFL's face.

I think there could be a argument that the playing conditions contributed to the problem. I could do the math but I don't care that much. The balls were inflated in the locker/equipment room before the game. Everyone knows Bradey likes as soft of a ball as possible. so they are set to 12.0 there has to be a range of allowable pressure. Now you take them out in the sever cold and they loos pressure. Take a balloon blow it up in your kitchen now put it in the freezer for 30 min. How cold was it on the field? This would also explain why the Colt's balls were underinflated. But I think this is a witch hunt with no solid evidence.
When they are playing in 100+ heat do they say the team is cheating because the balls are over inflated?
Bill

WILDEBILL308 said:
I think there could be a argument that the playing conditions contributed to the problem. I could do the math but I don't care that much. The balls were inflated in the locker/equipment room before the game. Everyone knows Bradey likes as soft of a ball as possible. so they are set to 12.0 there has to be a range of allowable pressure. Now you take them out in the sever cold and they loos pressure. Take a balloon blow it up in your kitchen now put it in the freezer for 30 min. How cold was it on the field? This would also explain why the Colt's balls were underinflated. But I think this is a witch hunt with no solid evidence.
When they are playing in 100+ heat do they say the team is cheating because the balls are over inflated?
Bill
Exactly!

WILDEBILL308 said:
Bill

I've been saying this since the get go. The NFL hates Belichick and Brady both. Remember all the sports pundits calling the first Superbowl victory a fluke?

No one said that Brady was the only cheater in the NFL, maybe just the latest and luckiest.

WILDEBILL308 said:
I see no proof just hearsay and innuendo.
Bill

how about the equipment manager's admission of letting air out of the balls on the field per Tom's orders....  ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom