Big Bend National Park,Texas Rally - April 17-24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have not been able to get through to them this morning, they may be busy with folks leaving on Sunday. Curious what their cancelation policy is, and what deposit they require.

They will take one night's stay as a deposit, $30 in our case.

I am new member, Leo Janowski.  Cindy and I are looking forward to the trip. Cindy has never been to Big Bend and is excited to see Henry and Margaret Wishard as am I. We will be in spot 24.

Becks said:
I have not been able to get through to them this morning, they may be busy with folks leaving on Sunday. Curious what their cancelation policy is, and what deposit they require.

Gary, I tried about four or five times and they never answered the telephone.  I finally left a message and they called back about an hour later.  As Ned said, the deposit is for the first night  @ $30.00.  Their cancellation policy, as per what was on our confirmation, is three days prior to arrival to get a full refund.

Hope you guys are able to make it, sounds like fun.

Mike.

leo janowski said:
I am new member, Leo Janowski.  Cindy and I are looking forward to the trip. Cindy has never been to Big Bend and is excited to see Henry and Margaret Wishard as am I. We will be in spot 24.

Henry is overated.  I am the party animal. . . . HA

Glad to have you guys on board.

I had them resend the confirmation.  We're in site RV25.

Our confirmation shows departure on April 23, shouldn't that be April 24?  What do the others show?

We don't need anyone's RV site, but appreciate those posting them as it gives
everyone an idea who their neighbor will be.  But of course with this group, anyone
would likely be a good neighbor. . . .

Ned said:
I had them resend the confirmation.  We're in site RV25.

Our confirmation shows departure on April 23, shouldn't that be April 24?  What do the others show?

Ned we are leaving on the 24th...

Terry A. Brewer said:
Ned we are leaving on the 24th...

Terry, thanks.  If everyone else is showing departure on the 24th, then I'll call them back and extend by one day.

We would have had to leave on Saturday anyways to get back.  I didn't realize it was thru the 23rd until I made the reservations.  That at least made the wife happy that we weren't going to miss any of the actual rally.  She was a bit sad when I told her we would have to leave on Saturday in order to get back home.

Mike.

It occurs to me that the park is interpreting our dates as a 6 night stay.
I am going to call tomorrow and change my reservation to a 4/24 departure
on Sunday, staying 7 nights. . . 

I got a reply to my email extending our stay to the 23rd, leaving on the 24th.

I sent them a message last night and just got a reply. They have the date for the group departure as 4/23.  I am changing ours to the 24th.

Sheila

I'm sure they won't mind the extra day of revenue :)

Gary & Larry,

Corinne and I are signed up for site RV 46.

Like Steve our work won't be over till April 15th.  Since it's only a 16 hour drive, we may be able to make it in two days.  However, if we get a late start on Saturday we might not arrive till Monday.

Gary and Larry,

Darlene and I are all signed up as well, and just got our email for site RV 33.

After much arm twisting and pleading we are signed up in site RV34. The grandkids will have to wait two more weeks.

John and Carol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom