Big Bend National Park,Texas Rally - April 17-24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
garyb1st said:
Got room for another Gary?  If we have a motorhome in April, Gary and Maria Brucker plan on joining the party.

Always more room. . . .  Will update the list at a later date, but you're on it. . .  See you then.
If you don't have a MH by then, there are some very nice accommodations in Lajitas, so there
are no excuses for not showing up. . .

Terry, glad to hear you and Betty are coming. Bring the jeep, no Cadillacs allowed. Just kidding!

Henry Wishard said:
Terry, glad to hear you and Betty are coming. Bring the jeep, no Cadillacs allowed. Just kidding!

100% guaranteed to  bring the Jeep! I missed it all summer long!

BB

Well, we did it.  I just got off the telephone with the Maverick RV Park and made our reservations for the 2016 Big Bend Rally.

Mike.

Henry Wishard said:
Great news Mike, how in the world did you talk Chrystal into this one.

What makes you think I had to "talk" her into anything.  Last time I checked I wear the pants in our house. ;)

Mike.

Oh and by the way Henry, Chrystal also said the only way she will come is if you make her some more of those jalapeno poppers that you made in Palo Duro.  That is all she has talked about since.

Mike.

That's no problem, as for as you running things around the house I heard the same thing. Washing machine, dryer, vacuum, stove and the dishwasher. You have me convinced.

I got our reservation confirmation, we are in RV32.

Sorry, I didn't realize we were supposed to post our site #.

Mike.

We are in RV 43.  Happy to see this list growing.  We expect to fill up our quota of 30 slots.

Look forward to seeing every one down in Texas.  I will post an updated list of attendees in a few days.

This is going to be so much fun. . . . . .

THE Big Larry

Looks like a party to me. . . .  Be sure and make your reservations direct
with the park. 

1. Allen & Suzanne                 Flexitdriver
2. Gary & Andrea         Bahrs ? Phillips Bajarat
3. Gary & Darlene         Becker Becks
4. Terry & Betty         Brewer Terry A. Brewer
5. Gary & Maria         Brucker Garyb1st
6. Larry & Loretta         Dodd         THE Big Larry
7. Ray & Liza                 Down Liza
8. Larry & Mary Ann Nussbaumer Larry N.
9. Charles & Robin         Phillipus RoadHappy
10. Ned & Lorna         Reiter Ned
11. Michael and Ellen Schwarz Mrschwarz
12. Jan & Olga                 Stiskala Jan Stiskala
13. Henry & Margaret Wishard Henry Wishard
14. Mike & Chrystal         Zuech ZMOTORSPORTS

Paul & Ann said:
How long do have a hold on the RV sites?

Paul:  I understand we have 30 sites for our group, and it appears 14 are now reserved.
If you watch the list I suspect you can make a reservation later easy enough.  I think there
are about 60 or so sites at the park, so I expect there will be plenty of room for late arrivals....

Hope you guys can make it.

THE-BigLarry said:
Paul:  I understand we have 30 sites for our group, and it appears 14 are now reserved.
If you watch the list I suspect you can make a reservation later easy enough.  I think there
are about 60 or so sites at the park, so I expect there will be plenty of room for late arrivals....

Hope you guys can make it.

Thanks, Larry.  It is on our radar.

There are 101 sites, with 60 being pull-throughs.  Called this morning and made the reservation but haven't received the email confirmation yet with the site number.

The deposit posted to my credit card, so we're good. I'll email or call next week if the email doesn't show by then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom