Big Bend National Park,Texas Rally - April 17-24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those who don't follow Gary Phillips on Facebook here is a GREAT aerial survey of Big Bend NP.
I watched it on big screen and it's awesome.  Additionally turn up the speakers for some good western
music.  We will try to have a good sound system in Big Bend so we can enjoy some Texas Swing. . ..

Yes JerryG&Deb, we now have the HD permanently attached to the rear of the RV.  Looking forward
to doing some riding in Big Bend.  There are some great roads there.  If you have a bike, bring it and
let's plan on at least one good day of biking in Big Bend. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBVnNIh88R8&feature=youtu.be

Gary/Coleen Ferguson made reservations at the RV Park...  Haven't been there for a long time and looking forward to it.  Will bring the Jeep for back country trails.

thx, G and C.

1. Allen & Suzanne Flexitdriver
2. John & Carol Tourmaster
3. Gary & Andrea         Phillips Bajarat
4. Gary & Darlene         Becker Becks
5. Terry & Betty         Brewer Terry A. Brewer
6. Gary & Maria         Brucker Garyb1st
7. Larry & Loretta         Dodd THE Big Larry
8. Ray & Liza                 Down Liza
9. Gary & Colleen         Ferguson taoshum
10. Jerry & Debra         G. jerryg@deb
11. Leo & Cindy         Jankowski Leo Jankowski
12. Jim & Tarry         Johnson Jim Johnson
13. Ken & Sheila         Kuch Ken & Sheila
14. Larry & Mary Ann Nussbaumer Larry N.
15. Charles & Robin         Phillipus RoadHappy
16. Ned & Lorna         Reiter Ned
17. Bill & Corrine         Roscoe Photog
18. Michael and Ellen Schwarz Mrschwarz
19. Jan & Olga Stiskala Jan Stiskala
20. Henry & Margaret Wishard Henry Wishard
21. Mike & Chrystal         Zuech ZMOTORSPORTS

I did a recheck of those reporting their arrival and realized I had missed a few.
This Rally is growing and appears to be headed for a great time.  I hope than anyone
who is 'on the fence' about coming will get aholt of the campground and reserve a spot.

THE Big Larry

Larry will be looking forward to a ride of the area . I travel with a friend he owns a class A . I installed a lift kit on the back of his rig for his ultra classic, its electric very nice set up, he also pulls a very nice jeep behind his pusher. I mentioned  the trip to big Bend to my friend , he is very interested about joining the rally group will there be a problem with Duff showing up ? He dos not Text but can make reservations.

lary

Edit: Removed white space.

jerryg@deb said:
Larry will be looking forward to a ride of the area . I travel with a friend he owns a class A . I installed a lift kit on the back of his rig for his ultra classic, its electric very nice set up, he also pulls a very nice jeep behind his pusher. I mentioned  the trip to big Bend to my friend , he is very interested about joining the rally group will there be a problem with Duff showing up ? He dos not Text but can make reservations.

lary

Edit: Removed white space.

No problem at all.  Have him call the office and make reservations.  Give me his name etc., and I will show him
on the roster.  Glad to have some more bikers at the rally.  We now have a Hydra-Lift on our 43' American Coach
that works pretty well.  We also tow our Jeep behind.

Tell your friend to come join us.  The more the merrier. . . .

THE Big Larry

Damn, you guys are really making me want to drag the trailer along and bring the Harley.  Although I want to do some wheelin' too.

Decisions, decisions.

Mike.

zmotorsports said:
Damn, you guys are really making me want to drag the trailer along and bring the Harley.  Although I want to do some wheelin' too.

Decisions, decisions.

Mike.

Wheelin one day, Harley the next, repeat. . . . .

Ron from Big D said:
Do you have a spot still open for Ron and Shirley Marabito?  We look forward to another great rally and wonderful people.

Ron

Happy to have you on board.  Call the park and make your reservations.  Will you be bringing the projector
and a load of new photos?  We will have at least one, maybe two group cook outs.  Perhaps this year we won't
have to fight the weather. 

THE Big Larry

THE-BigLarry said:
Happy to have you on board.  Call the park and make your reservations.  Will you be bringing the projector
and a load of new photos?  We will have at least one, maybe two group cook outs.  Perhaps this year we won't
have to fight the weather. 

THE Big Larry

PERHAPS!!!  What is this perhaps stuff Larry, I was under the belief that there would be NO severe weather in Big Bend like in PDC. ;)  Us mountainous folks don't react as well to tornados and other weather related anomalies like you flat landers.  I had better not let the wife get a wiff of this. ;D

Mike.

1st attempt to insert a table from MS Word.  If this turns to guano, I will try again.
Wanted to add the Marabito's and correct a spelling error for a name.  Read the list
and see if you can find out whose name I can't spell.  HINT: It's not Mike & Chrystal. . .

Attachments

• BigBend Attendance.docx
    13.9 KB · Views: 45
Larry:  I plan to bring the projector and more images.  Park has not confirmed my reservation, I'll have to call again and get someone off the pot.

THE-BigLarry said:
1st attempt to insert a table from MS Word.  If this turns to guano, I will try again.
Wanted to add the Marabito's and correct a spelling error for a name.  Read the list
and see if you can find out whose name I can't spell.  HINT: It's not Mike & Chrystal. . .

ZZ

There is  good information  about this rally if I can squeeze the ATV in the garage ill be bring it, Quartzsite coming up soon that will be a test run for toy hauler, Harley and ATV.

leo janowski said:
I am new member, Leo Janowski.  Cindy and I are looking forward to the trip. Cindy has never been to Big Bend and is excited to see Henry and Margaret Wishard as am I. We will be in spot 24.
Welcome to our group Leo and Cindy. Henry and Margaret are big attraction of this rally. People from all around the globe are coming to see them. We are coming from Australia to see them also.

Jan Stiskala said:
Welcome to our group Leo and Cindy. Henry and Margaret are big attraction of this rally. People from all around the globe are coming to see them. We are coming from Australia to see them also.

Jan, you are so full of it!

We Welcome a new person to our group.  We (Henry & Margaret and Loretta & I) met Paul DeMarias on Nova Scotia
this summer.  He is French Canadian and spends half of his time in Canada and the other half in Florida.  He was a lot
of fun to hang out with, and we enjoyed his sense of humor and personality a lot.  We enjoyed fine food and spirits.

Paul says he is coming to Big Bend.  Like many of you, he is struggling with being able to contact the RV park but says
he is not giving up.  We look forward to you meeting him.  Our Rally's are becoming very International.

Photo is of our group on Nova Scotia, and as I recall it was Margaret Wishard's Birthday celebration.

Attachments

• IMG_5406.JPG
    IMG_5406.JPG
    216.9 KB · Views: 39
Yes that was Margaret's Birthday, finally reaching 39 again. LOL! Glad to hear Paul is coming. It will be nice to see him again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom