Re: Remodeling a 1994 Bounder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Out of bounds

Hello, this is my first time posting on a forum before. I also have a 1994 Fleetwood Bounder that I am remodeling due to age and water damage. I have a couple questions about the topic. What type of adhesive did you find worked best when attaching the new wood to the foam insulation? Also I have some leaky windows but cant seem to find the replacement seals for my windows. I have the square corner frames on mine. I'll try and post some pics soon. Thanks in advance for any help.

I split your message off to its own topic rather than as a reply to a 4 year old message for better exposure.

I'm sort of in the same boat.  I started a thread on re-roofing my Gulfstream.  I've been googling for days now and choices of materials don't seem to have any real consensus.  There is a specific product mentioned for composite construction but I didn't bother writing it down since it's $200 a gallon.  I've pretty much decided to go with a polyurethane construction adhesive.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_100575-69-1335944_1z0yyefZ1z10dhm__?productId=3048733&pl=1  There is another version of this they call " fast grab " but it's more money and reviews say it's is very thick and hard to gun.

I think this will work well to bond to the foam as well as the aluminum structure and the price isn't astronomical. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsWebster
Back
Top Bottom