Las Cruces 2015 Chile Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cj7365

If anyone is going to be here to run the Las Cruces Chile Challenge, let me know, would like to meet some fellow Rvs/4 Wheelers, I will be leading a couple of trails for the Las Cruces Club.

Friday- The Narrows
Saturday- Lost Boys

Rob

www.olskool4x4.com

http://www.chilechallenge.org/

First I've heard of this event, I am putting it on my radar for 2016.

I am not 100% sure but I think John Canfield hits the Chile Challenge every year.  I think he has some youtube videos on his channel of them.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Mike.

I hope to go one year. Talked with folks who had just been there last year before coming to the Elephant Butte, NM FMCA Jeep Rally, and from there reports it really sounded like it would be a fun event.

If you cant make the Chile Challenge, our group goes out once a month, if your in the area, give me a PM and I would be happy to guide you along a trail, from easy to extreme.

Rob

on our website are videos of most but not all of the trails in the area.

www.olskool4x4.com

zmotorsports said:
I am not 100% sure but I think John Canfield hits the Chile Challenge every year.  I think he has some youtube videos on his channel of them.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Mike.

You are right, I sent John a PM when I first joined this forum.

hes4all said:
Love the Chile Challenge. Just tears up tire side walls if you don't pay attenion!

I hear ya on that one

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom