On the road again, finally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the folks who appear to think I'm anti-Wal*Mart, check out the attached photo of our coach and toad at a WM store.

Attachments

• WalMart.jpg
    WalMart.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 43
Thanks Jerry. Yes, we topped off with propane before we left Titusville.

Tom said:
For the folks who appear to think I'm anti-Wal*Mart, check out the attached photo of our coach and toad at a WM store.

Tom:

We're waiting for the one of the coach under the Wal-Mart lights. ;D

PS Saw that attachment OK.

Tom,

Ah, but did you stay the night or just shop and be on your way? :)

Thanks Richard/Jeff. I don't yet understand why you see some but not others.

Didn't stay overnight. Drove a few miles up the road to this campground  ;D

Tom said:

Tom,

The biggest problem I have with WalMart is sitting just to the left of your coach! Always try to park uphill if possible and still stay out of everyone's way. :)

Tom said:

Tom

That only shows that you might shop at Wal-Mart. Where's the picture at midnight ??? ;D ??? ;D

By the way, I am still getting a download to file message rather than the picture showing up in Firefox.

No reason to be in the lights because we don't overnight at WM and sure wouldn't drive into their parking lot in a strange town in the dark. I merely snapped and posted the photo for the benefit of folks who translate my reluctance to overnight as being anti-WM.

BernieD said:
I am still getting a download to file message rather than the picture showing up in Firefox.

Bernie, unfortunately, that won't change until the next rev of FF. I don't know when the next rev is due but, since Ned follows the Mozilla forum, he might have a better idea.

It will be available when it's ready, and not a moment before :)  I'm not privy to the release schedules at Mozilla, unfortunately.  And there is no guarantee that the change to FF is the only contributing factor to the problem.  We won't know until we see the next version.

There were a number of shopping carts strategically placed adjacent to vehicles throughout the lot. Maybe it was WM's way of saying "don't stop here".

Tom said:
There were a number of shopping carts strategically placed adjacent to vehicles throughout the lot. Maybe it was WM's way of saying "don't stop here".

No, just lazy shoppers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom