On the road again, finally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wendy didn't you know that it is too early in the year to be returning to Colorado.  You got a couple more months of cols and postential for snow. ;D ;D

Hi Tom,

Glad you and Chris have arrived home safely. It was great seeing all of you at TGO. It's beginning to really warm up here now but CT had snow again yesterday!!! I may have to stay here longer if it keeps up. :)

Hi Jim,

We too enjoyed seeing everyone at TGO.

It's raining pretty good here, started a couple of hours after we arrived home. (That will be fodder for the folks who insist that bad weather has followed us the entire trip.) Our daughter called from Nevada City last evening to let us know she was having more snow from the storm that was headed to the Sierras. Chris is itching for her grandma fix, so we might be headed that way.

Will do Jim. We won't be taking the coach; We'll drive the Suburban and will overnight in our daughter's 5th wheel. That will feel like we're back in Kentucky camped in our son's driveway  ;D

Glad you had a good journey and got home safely.

We have noticed that the weather here in Florida improved as you got further and further away. Suppose there is any connection between the two?  :D

LOL, I knew my comment would provide some fodder for you guys. Could I take credit for waking up to clear blue skies this morning?

Gary, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in Ocala, spending time with you and Nancy. We'd have loved to have stayed longer, but had an appointment in Kentucky. (Arrived with less than an hour to spare). I must admit that I've never heard/seen that much thunder, lightning and rain in such a short space of time. I guess we dodged a bullet when the tornado hit just 14 miles away and flattened a community.

I must admit that I've never heard/seen that much thunder, lightning and rain in such a short space of time.

That was a fairly typical large thunderstorm for our region, which is why I mostly slept through it. It wasn't till you mentioned the morning news that I learned of the near by tornado.

RV Roamer said:
I mostly slept through it. It wasn't till you mentioned the morning news that I learned of the near by tornado.

Gary,

Same thing happened to me with the hail storm that damaged the shuttle. Don't think we got anything here and I didn't know there was a problem until Paul posted his message. Of course I haven't read the paper for a few days either. :)

Chris told me that I slept through the worst of it  ;D

Jerry was at Fry's yesterday (2/28) and called to say it was snowing there.  Sure 'nuf, I looked out back and we had a few (very few) flakes on the rose leaves.  It was in the high 40s so just barely wet things and was dry shortly afterwards.

ArdraF

Could you keep it there, Ardra? We've had enough snow this year. Be nice if it would just dump a big bunch right into Lake Mead.

ArdraF said:
Jerry was at Fry's yesterday (2/28) and called to say it was snowing there.  Sure 'nuf, I looked out back and we had a few (very few) flakes on the rose leaves.  It was in the high 40s so just barely wet things and was dry shortly afterwards.

ArdraF

We haven't seen any snow where been here in Texas.  ;D ;D

Ardra,

There can't be any connection with the fact that I was in that same Fry's  twice on Sunday  ;D

There can't be any connection with the fact that I was in that same Fry's  twice on Sunday

Well, Tom, undoubtedly it's all your fault!  ;D ;D

ArdraF

Tom,

At least they can't blame the current weather in the east on you. We are under a tornado watch but they don't really expect anything to happen. Obviously nobody really knows but it's calm at the moment. I spoke with Jim Johnson a while ago and they are about 10 miles from the tornado that touched down in Enterprise, AL! Tarri was at the emergency center making arrangements for some of the homeless.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom