Moab 2005 Early Arrivals begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ned said:
Tom, we used the car pumps at Little America in Flagstaff today Paid $2.409/gal.

We fueled with the big boys today, and paid the same as you  :)

Tom said:
Ron

We won't arrive until tomorrow (Sun). We're staying the night (Sat) at East Bay RV Park in Springville, south of Provo, UT. Nice RV park and across the street from a Flying J. I used the truck pump today? :)

You guys drove all the way from SLC to Sprinville today ;D ;D ;D

Ron said:
You guys drove all the way from SLC to Sprinville today

Not quite Ron  :). We drove from Elko, NV today. Thought of stopping at SLC, but decided to get a little jump on the final leg by moving on to Springville. This is anicer park than the one we've stayed at in SLC.

Tom,

Did you remember to fill the Propane tank while at the Flying J? ??? ???

See you tomorrow.  Have a safe drive. 

Pennings and Kuchs arrived today. 

Ron said:
Did you remember to fill the Propane tank while at the Flying J? ??? ???

Didn't need to Ron. We filled up with propane at the campground in Elko before leaving this morning.

BTW there's no propane at the truck pumps in Flying J  ;D

Tom said:
Ron said:
You guys drove all the way from SLC to Sprinville today

Not quite Ron  :). We drove from Elko, NV today. Thought of stopping at SLC, but decided to get a little jump on the final leg by moving on to Springville. This is anicer park than the one we've stayed at in SLC.

Tom ,

I am assuming you will be coming across I-70 tomorrow. I would like you to pay special attention to the road when you start heading east and would like your evaluation of what you are seeing. I'll explain why when you get here.

Jim Dick said:
I am assuming you will be coming across I-70 tomorrow

Jim, I was thinking of taking Hwy 6 & 191. Is there some reason I shouldn't do that? It appears to be much shorter than I-15/Hwy50/I-70/191.

Thanks Ron. Read your message just in time - we're about to pull out.

Both route are scenic drives and either route you will be climbing some.  We always use the route up through Price when we head North bacause as you mentioned it is shorter.

Tom said:
Jim Dick said:
I am assuming you will be coming across I-70 tomorrow

Jim, I was thinking of taking Hwy 6 & 191. Is there some reason I shouldn't do that? It appears to be much shorter than I-15/Hwy50/I-70/191.

Just saw this note. Glad Ron answered you. BTW, you're parked in the wrong spot!!!! :)

Tom said:
Jim Dick said:
BTW, you're parked in the wrong spot!!!!

This is the premiere spot for workcampers.

I think Jim asked for that spot but didn't get it.  reserved for work campers.  Do you think you work campers will have time to join us in the activities ??? ??? ???

Five more framily coaches arrived today which included the Jones, Reiters, Helaine & Wally, Millers, and the Johnsons.  Total of 16 coaches have arrived at the Moab rally with two more scheduled to arrive tomorrow and one scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.  The first official happy hour was held this afternoon.  Awards were given, plans made, and lots of fun and conversation.  Hopfully the designated official photographer will post photos he took during this event.

Ron said:
Hopfully the designated official photographer will post photos he took during this event.

You sure he had film in the camera?

You can add Mike,Wendy & Sam Lawrence to to list of folks that arrived Sunday. Site 23
Mike Lawrence aka MikeCoke

Ron said:
Five more framily coaches arrived today which included the Jones, Reiters, Helaine & Wally, Millers, and the Johnsons.  Total of 16 coaches have arrived at the Moab rally with two more scheduled to arrive tomorrow and one scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.  The first official happy hour was held this afternoon.  Awards were given, plans made, and lots of fun and conversation.  Hopfully the designated official photographer will post photos he took during this event.

You can add Mike,Wendy & Sam Lawrence to to list of folks that arrived Sunday. Site 23
Mike Lawrence aka MikeCoke

Mike glad you are here.  We look forward to meeting you tomorrow.  We are in site 4.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom