And your story would be: "Officer............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bill dane

A senior decided to put some excitement into his life so bought a new Corvette.  Took it out on the interstate and at 75mph  it seemed too slow, so he upped it up to 110mph and that felt good.  His next thought was how fast the Vet would really run and put the pedal down.  Looker behind him and saw red flashing lights but thought what the heck and kept going.  After a short time he he decided to pull over and wait for the officer to catch up.  The officer came up to the Vet window and told the senior that he was going to be off duty in a few minutes and if he [the senior] could tell him a story of why he was speeding that he had never heard before, he would be free to go.  The senior turned and saw the patrol car was empty and gave a bit sigh of relief and turned back and said  " Officer, a few years ago my wife left me for a Highway Patrolman and I was terrified you were bringing her back."  Free to go!

Bill Dane
99 Country Coach Allure

That's an old one ... but still good for a laugh or two.. Thanks.

Go to you Tube.. Search for Jeff Daniles The Recreational Vehicle... Prepare to laugh.

John From Detroit said:
That's an old one ... but still good for a laugh or two.. Thanks.

Go to you Tube.. Search for Jeff Daniles The Recreational Vehicle... Prepare to laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAHLErr1-nY

Here is a true one that we saved for years.

Back in the Carter Years, when there was a 55 MPH "Fuel Conservation Act Speed Limit" my wife was driving our Chrysler from Denver to our Colorado Ranch through South Park. She received a "Ticket" for exceeding the speed limit. The ticket did not note the speed of "over 55" but she admitted to me that it was about 80 MPH that she still normally drives in South Park, Colorado.

During the stop the Patrolman asked her questions, including her occupation. He entered the information on the ticket, including her answer, "Occupation, Race Car Driver". I mailed the $5.00 fine and we put the ticket in a scrap book.

you mean there really is a.... "South Park" ... Colorado ?

if it's anything like the TV show it would be a real fun place to live.... ( unless you're Canadian  )

;)

Yes, South Park is real, as is North Park and Taylor Park. Geologically speaking, a "park" is a high plateau surrounded by mountains.
South Park is BIG, 1000 square miles.

Within South Park is the town of Fairplay with an open air museum mining town called South Park City.

and Yes, the area is the inspiration for the animated show.

:)
lokikutsch said:
Yes, South Park is real, as is North Park and Taylor Park. Geologically speaking, a "park" is a high plateau surrounded by mountains.
South Park is BIG, 1000 square miles.

Within South Park is the town of Fairplay with an open air museum mining town called South Park City.

and Yes, the area is the inspiration for the animated show.

next thing you're gonna tell me, there is even a "CityWok"  ?

:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom