Staying in one park??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allopp

My husband & I are new to RVing and we want to become full timers.We thought we would try it out for about a year by staying in RV parks for about 3-4 months at  A time.  The other part of this is I still work..but I can work from home as long as I have telephone and internet.  I wasn't sure if  there was reliable internet service inRV parks or what I could do to get it. Also....how difficult would it be to find RV parks that would let us stay 3-4 months data time?  We want to stay Florida... Primarily Orlando or New Smyrna Beach area to start with.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

No problem finding RV parks for that long a stay.  Your best bet for internet for a multi-month stay is to find a park where you can get internet access from a local cable or DSL provider.  You can probably also get telephone service from the same provider, or you can rely on cell phone for telephone service.

Allopp said:
My husband & I are new to RVing and we want to become full timers.We thought we would try it out for about a year by staying in RV parks for about 3-4 months at  A time.  The other part of this is I still work..but I can work from home as long as I have telephone and internet.  I wasn't sure if  there was reliable internet service inRV parks or what I could do to get it. Also....how difficult would it be to find RV parks that would let us stay 3-4 months data time?  We want to stay Florida... Primarily Orlando or New Smyrna Beach area to start with.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

As far as internet goes I am staying in a State Park in SE PA no WIFI internet connection BUT I have an IPhone and that has a personal hotspot function and I use that WIFO to hook to the internet. New trick I just found out. Of course you would need a cell signal.

Back
Top Bottom