Approached...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funniest post ever!!!  To the OP, I bow to you, especially since you're a relative newbie.

I hate when sparks fly when hooking up.  Wait....  maybe the is the wrong thread.

Every post I read now, I think hum, some hidden meaning in there?  the most recent, the person wanting to buy a camp ground.

I am choking on my coffee, this has to be the funniest thread I have seen. :D DearMissMermaid's post is hilarious although I don't imagine you found it so at the time. I am sure this kind of (ahem) 'extracurricular' activity does occur at camp grounds as they are a microcosm of society in general but it is definitely not our thing either.

John From Detroit said:
I only worry if it's the light by/over the door.  Actually I do not worry even then.. I just do not visit.

What if the come to visit you?  ;D

Campgrounds with playgrounds could be suspect too....especially if someone points and asks if you want to swing....

My wife and I still laugh about the first time we were in San Diego. Nearly 30 yeas ago we were camping and since we had never been there before and were from Colorado we decided it would be nice to go the ocean beach for a swim. We asked the campground manager where and how to go to an ocean beach.

We got the the beach in the morning before very many others were there. After a short swim we were lazing on the beach when we noticed a nude person not far away. This was during the time of the "Streakers" that were often in the news. I told my wife that "there goes one of those streakers".

Before long a few more nudes began to show up, and none of them were running. I may not be too fast but it began to impress upon me that these were not streakers. We decided that maybe we should go back to the campground "before the cops show up".

When we got back to our RV, before noon, the camp park manager told us that the beach was "swim suit optional". It was interesting and we did get an opportunity to compare various folks but we never went back to the beach.

We have never been propositioned in a Camp Park. However, I am a retired LEO and over the years there have many instances when, not always vague, usually very clear, offers were made to me when I stopped  various female drivers for DUI, speeding, etc. I always pretended that I did not understand what was offered and never fell into that trap.

This is so funny... with all throughout the thread one partner speaking for both as in "we have never been approached." Really?

Why so many trips to Dollar Store or Harbor Freight then?

Quillback 424 said:
This is so funny... with all throughout the thread one partner speaking for both as in "we have never been approached." Really?

Why so many trips to Dollar Store or Harbor Freight then?

LOL....reminded me of this meme.  I have friends with joint Facebook accounts and I razz them endlessly over it.  :)

Attachments

• couples facebook.jpg
    couples facebook.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 58
Ya know,

After reading this thread, it dawned on me, this forum is the friendliest place on the web! Better go re-read the rules.  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom