Here's how to plan a trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TCDNVUSA

Howdy,

Here's how to plan a trip:

http://us-climate.blogspot.com/2015/10/70f-road-trip.html

tom n tyler

That is a terrible route. Way too much time in the mid west and no time in Florida, New England, Colorado, Wyoming or Utah, and very little time in California. I guess the guy hated beauty.

SeilerBird said:
That is a terrible route. Way too much time in the mid west and no time in Florida, New England, Colorado, Wyoming or Utah, and very little time in California. I guess the guy hated beauty.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  No way can you see all of the US in one year, but this guy has a good start. I think it would take me another year just to see the places you mentioned Tom.

kjansen said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  No way can you see all of the US in one year, but this guy has a good start. I think it would take me another year just to see the places you mentioned Tom.
I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder and this beholder was offering his opinion. I full timed it for ten years, visited every state in the union and didn't see 5% of what I would like to see.

SeilerBird said:
I realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder and this beholder was offering his opinion. I full timed it for ten years, visited every state in the union and didn't see 5% of what I would like to see.
Yep, and I've always valued your opinions.  In my opinion, we both should have started RVing 10 years earlier to see more of what we ave missed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom