Hell Hole Pass-St. George, UT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

Oscar Mike

We did Hell Hole Pass yesterday outside of St. George, UT. It was great fun until I choked going up a steep grade at 7,500' and my vertigo kicked into high gear. Other than that it was a great day with some really great folks.

Attachments

• Hell Hole Pass 002.JPG
    Hell Hole Pass 002.JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Hell Hole Pass 005.JPG
    Hell Hole Pass 005.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Hell Hole Pass 007.JPG
    Hell Hole Pass 007.JPG
    266.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Hell Hole Pass 012.JPG
    Hell Hole Pass 012.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Hell Hole Pass 014.JPG
    Hell Hole Pass 014.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Hell Hole Pass 015.JPG
    Hell Hole Pass 015.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 100
Great looking pictures John.  And your right, it was a great trail and great people.

Mike.

zmotorsports said:
Great looking pictures John.  And your right, it was a great trail and great people.

Mike.

I've had just the best time, it was awesome to spend some time with you and Chrystal (I hope I got the spelling right), and meet Frank and Barb (more great folks). I'll be looking forward to wheeling with you again, it was a privilege for me to have the opportunity to wheel with some truly professional people.

Oscar Mike said:
I've had just the best time, it was awesome to spend some time with you and Chrystal (I hope I got the spelling right), and meet Frank and Barb (more great folks). I'll be looking forward to wheeling with you again, it was a privilege for me to have the opportunity to wheel with some truly professional people.

Thanks John. Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye today as you left quite early. We sure had a great time and glad you were able to make it. Sorry Susan had to leave before we arrived.

Mike.

Barb said:
Great job on the tow strap. Sorry Susan left before we got to see her. We had a great time. And we're sorry you took off before we got to say goodbye neighbor.

Looking forward to the next time
B...

I am very happy to have met you, and I know Susan will enjoy meeting you as well. I had the best time, meeting some very good people, and wheeling with folks who "get it".

zmotorsports said:
Thanks John. Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye today as you left quite early. We sure had a great time and glad you were able to make it. Sorry Susan had to leave before we arrived.

Mike.

Some wise RVer told me once that we never say good bye... Until we meet again. Susan has learned a valuable lesson, from now on she is coming with me to these events. 

Becks said:
Are you coming to Gold Canyon John ?

No, not this year. Sounds like a grand time. Our next outing with the Club is in Quartzsite, then Lake Havasu. I am hoping gain a lot of experience and catch several rallies in 2016, trail leading is my end goal. The view from the front is appealing to me, no dust.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom