Nutrition tip for the day.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dave54

We are heading into the holiday season, so we must all be mindful of what we eat.  Here is a tip:

Chocolate is made from cocoa.  Cocoa comes from the cacoa bean.  Beans are a vegetable.  Therefore every chocolate candy bar you eat counts as a serving of vegetables.

Sounds good to me!  Love the logic involved.  LOL

ArdraF

I have always leaned toward the opinion that Salads are what food eats.

The day before Halloween I noticed a recommendation, apparently from some "health group" that we all substitute healthy food for candy to Trick or Treaters. It was suggested that instead of candy we hand out Carrot Sticks, really.

If we had handed out carrot sticks it I believe we would have learned new meaning for Trick or Treat.

Rancher Will said:
If we had handed out carrot sticks it I believe we would have learned new meaning for Trick or Treat.

That's a good way to wind up with trees full of toilet paper.  ;D

Hogs will eat anything that they can get their teeth on. I like bacon. I'm ok with that.

Ken

Speaking of bacon and anything else bad for you....check out BBQPittBoys for Bacon,Burger Dawgs....  some fine eating... I use smoke sausage with cheddar inside.  Tip..use the big hoagies buns so you have room to put your favorite condiments on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdOjov8Yyn0

I making some up tomorrow, wrap them separately in plastic wrap, bag em, freeze them and pull then out as needed.
Pop a couple on the grill and in about 45 minutes, Momma and me are eating good!

ARE YA HUNGRY YET?  ITTT'SSS GOOODDD!!!!

Wi1dBi11

Back
Top Bottom